Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

That's what cake shops are saying , I JUST WANTED TO PRETEND I WAS EATING LANA .

Tweet Lana and ask for her approval :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why are so many reading this topic? Ya'll gave me a heart attack i thought something big happened :defeated:

A album without covers isnt a Lana album.. I WANT MY COVER

:horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror:

So Born To Die is not a Lana album :creep:

Mfhp.gif

Tweet Lana and ask for her approval :hooker:

I'm checking to see if I can use a photo from the Dazed photoshoot . I just need her on my cake to celebrate Lust For Life next week .

giphy.gif

I guess I am the only one who loves The Other Woman and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood :bye2:

I like them too. Actually, I prefer them over the original versions

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Can you imagine how good an Elvis Presley cover would be? Lana adores him so I think she would do an extremely incredible job. But unfortunately Priscilla isn't on board with the idea.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ik this is off topic but its the best place to ask for a quick answer

which UO exclusive vinyl do i get

Ultraviolence

or

Honeymoon

i would get ULTRA bc it reminds me of my late happiness and it's a masterpiece

and prob is cheaper than honeymoon

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm so close to an emotional and mental breakdown just due to stuff going on with my life and I DO NOT need this whole ordeal on top of it  :biblio:

GIVE ME CHERRY!!!!!!!! GIVE ME WHITE MUSTANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

i wish we had a Dennis Wilson cover, or The Beach Boys

my another dream was a collab with Brian Wilson, i got so hyped up when they confirmed it.. but the song was so personal to Brian that they used his solo version

here's the solo version btw

the song's producer, Don Was, said that "She sang a great version of it. It was actually really cool. It’s such a significant song. Brian’s had a 50 year career… and with this song possibly being a coda to that career, I don’t how you could have someone else on that song (...) As for the Del Rey version of the song, Was says, “It’s cool and I hope it comes out one day. It’s mixed, it’s done. But for a myriad of reasons, this version [without her] seems to be the way to end the record. And it’s really powerful.”

hope it leaks

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

guys, if you see at ASCAP (i don't know if it's the same thing but anyway), you will see that the original writers are included in the credits

blue velvet - https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/work/320067567

dlmbm - https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/work/340106405

the other woman - https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/work/450054969

Priscilla is such a stingy bitch like girl just let people cover your dead husbands songs already.... she get's paid for it anyway :facepalm:

Wait. So are the tracks dropping today or tomorrow?

Have you guys all dropped out of school before you learned how to count to 20

it's the 11th

the tracks are coming the 12th

image.png