Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

~ 7HOURS AND 20 MINUTES

WeirdBriefIndianskimmer.gif

e: omg my 666th post will be during the premiere omg i cant Lana is such a grateful QUEEN 

Finally changed my mind, I won't listen to anything until the album release. I don't want all these snippets and tracks to spoil my first listening anymore. That'll be a greater experience when I hear the album :defeated:

Finally changed my mind, I won't listen to anything until the album release. I don't want all these snippets and tracks to spoil my first listening anymore. That'll be a greater experience when I hear the album :defeated:

wanna have that patience. :<

giphy.gif

Same.

Once the album is out im hitting play on track 3 and enjoying everything first time.

A furry.

Animal wise, I think it's a bobcat of some kind. Forget the commercial, but it's supposed to be about aftershave.

Would you call me a creepo if I said that this gay-cat man Orangina commercial kind of turned me on? :creep: (not surprised all these Orangina ads are from France)

Same. Haven't listened to the Groupie love snippets yet. I want July 21st to fuck me up lol

source.gif source.gif

I am back from holiday and my supervisors just asked me to come in for a meeting at 3pm when the songs are coming at 5pm in UK!!! Time to lace up my running shoes so I can sprint the fuck home for this premiere. I am so ready!!! And even more excoted to be back and able to keep up with all you hoes <3 Missed y'all so much!

I'm not the real Lana, haha, the L's in "lanadelrey" are just uppercase i's.

Hope I didn't come off as trying to fool you. Not my intention.

Just like Lana's name a lot :-)

It's ok, I also doubted that she would be up super late just to post that. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This is it. This is what we've aaaaalll been waiting for. After months of being left in the tedious dry desert, God decided to make it rain to quench our thirst cause he KNOWS we've suffered enough.

I'm getting my gifs ready

I'm already keeping the radio page up

I'm calling off any other human interactions

I have my iPad on full charge

Lana. FUCK ME UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BITCH

tumblr_mzncp3nYXh1syplf0o1_250.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven