Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

is everyone here going to listen to it? i'll probably type out the interview while listening to it so the people who couldn't hear can see it. am i the only person whos already listening to beats1......

I'm probably going to record the whole thing on my computer if only my iTunes would freaking install. Now that I finally managed to download it I swear to god it's installing everything for like the third time already but won't complete...

Edit: lol it just did :facepalm:

Doesn't work cause you HAVE to put credit card info, smh

You can take the credit card info out after you're signed up.

Or you can cancel the subscription so it won't charge you after the trial ends.

is everyone here going to listen to it? i'll probably type out the interview while listening to it so the people who couldn't hear can see it. am i the only person whos already listening to beats1......

If you type out the interview I will worship you because I'm likely going to miss it :(

I hope we get a video of the interview later. I don't have an iTunes account. :aw:

last time beats 1 posted it on their website but check the premiere thread i just posted a link for everyone who wants to make an account without adding any payment method

i76mrxw.png 

How do i play Beats1 radio from my iphone? It only works from my desktop

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I actually have all my gifs ready cause words can't describe my excitement right now

Side note: When it's time, can we move our meltdowns to the Beat Radio thread? http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9158-summer-bummer-groupie-love-beats-1-world-record-premiere/page-3

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 HOURS :)

i told my mom if we could eat before 6 and she was like 'why , are you going somewhere?' and i walked away awkwardly. she won't understand that I NEED to be at the computer for a song premiere and to witness meltdowns on a Lana forum

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

go to the music app & click 'Radio'

I can find it fine on my computer app but not on my iphone app

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 goddamn hours, I can't believe we've come this far. I really hope Lana goes more into depth about the songs and I need to know what happened to Yosemite and if there is a deluxe.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven