Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Very interesting that she seemingly changed the vibe of the album within these last three months or so. It went from mildly upbeat (with Yosemite being included in the tracklist and When The World Was At War being too dark) to now When The World Was At War being on the album and Yomemite being too happy..

The both tracks are good! I'd want to say that I like them equally but the fact is I think I'm more into Summer Bummer, I'm not really sure. So excited we're getting the full thing in a bit over a week, like omg who would've thought back in Meltdown May that time would actually go by this fast. :party:

Edit: Summer Bummer is 4:20 on Google Play so which version is that?

Don't tell me none of you recorded the interview?

I was but the stream froze for a while for me and my software stopped recording it so I got pissed enough to not continue it. And I also left right after Love :defeated:

Lmao you have been saying it'll be her best best album. What is number 1 for you now?

Ultraviolence lmao. that album will never be beat

also has anyone noticed that sean ono lennons name in the track listing is in all capital letters?

Tomorrow Never Came (feat. SEAN ONO LENNON)

its sorta bothering me lmao

random Q but when LFL is out, do y'all unsaved he singles and just download the full album? like spotify / apple music,

what do you usually do

Download them from YouTube. But I bought the vinyl so I'm not hurting Lana's career lel

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honestly she's gonna have to sit back and take all the shit from her fans about Yosemite now. It's her own fault for bragging so much about it. She made her grave and now she's gotta lie in it. OKAY.... besides that, Groupie Love is my favorite track from this era so far! What a gorgeous production, ethereal vocals and dreamlike atmosphere. I'm blown away :wowcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wish SB didn't have asap/the other guy but I actually prefer GL with his verse I think! Makes it so much richer like having that extra perspective within the song and it's the fucking bop of the millenium so

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

girls what do i do if i ordered a cd and clicked the us option when its being delivered to the uk will they cancel the order

Most likely :(

has it happened before?

I think someone from the UK on here did that and now it won't let them pay? Unless it automatically blocks other residents outside of the US

Guys is the vinyl ACTUALLY not being released till september or is that only for the limited edition version????

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e