Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ya cant tell me you have no access to google play, itunes or amazon

i have a samsung so no itunes and can't download new apps because my phone is so old and fucked so no x thanks for ur concern tho :hooker:

anyway chill lol i have preordered the physical cd and have done for every single one of lana's albums since btd so i aint no fake fan who doesn't support her.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I'd love to go through all the pages and discuss the singles with everyone, but I need to sleep. Was too excited yesterday and went to bed too late yesterday and I was kind of tired all day. Now I've heard them and I love them both, and I can't wait to hear all of Lust For Life. Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Cherry, LFL and Love have an amazing production and I can't even imagine what the rest is gonna sound like. I've always thought that Ultraviolence was my absolute favorite Lana album but dayum, this sounds truly terrific so far. I'm excited and ready for more! It was worth the wait! :party:

Good night everyone! It was fun to spazz about the interviews today, I feel like home here! I love Lana and fangirling about her, especially with others! :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'd love to go through all the pages and discuss the singles with everyone, but I need to sleep. Was too excited yesterday and went to bed too late yesterday and I was kind of tired all day. Now I've heard them and I love them both, and I can't wait to hear all of Lust For Life. Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Cherry, LFL and Love have an amazing production and I can't even imagine what the rest is gonna sound like. I've always thought that Ultraviolence was my absolute favorite Lana album but dayum, this sounds truly terrific so far. I'm excited and ready for more! It was worth the wait! :party:

Good night everyone! It was fun to spazz about the interviews today, I feel like home here! I love Lana and fangirling about her, especially with others! :flutter:

I love being excited with other crazy fans too :) it's worth the negativity of lb just for days like today

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

OMMGGG Guys I'm shaking, I love Summer Bummer SOOOO MUCH.

High By The Beach PART II

:gclap: :gclap: :gclap:

I can't be more satisfied.
Dark as hell, down tempo (it's 100% my sh*t), sexy as fk.

I don't listen to Groupie Love till the 21th (or tomorrow :troll: ).

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

does someone have the spotify version of summer bummer???

please

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Den ligger ute på svenska Spotify, scrolla ned till singlarna så hittar du den. ;)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

No wait. I change my mind about GL. I'm listening to it on Spotify and it's so good like.. I love the strings towards the end and I love the way Lana sings Groupie Love over again, it's so dreamy. Just gonna take more getting used to I guess.

Also where's @@Stargirl?

B I T C H  I just got home from meeting with researchers and I might do a collaboration with Y A L E this year so I'm dead but in an emotional sense 

Also I listened to Groupie Love during lunch and it's sleyed me

Only me who gets Freak vibes from GL when the chorus comes in? :D

B I T C H  I just got home from meeting with researchers and I might do a collaboration with Y A L E this year so I'm dead but in an emotional sense 

Omg, congrats!! Sounds absolutely amazing, I hope that opportunity will come true!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Congrats! :party:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Only me who gets Freak vibes from GL when the chorus comes in? :D

Omg, congrats!! Sounds absolutely amazing, I hope that opportunity will come true!!

Congrats! :party:

Thanks bunches <3 Hopefully this collaboration doesn't go the way of the alleged Marina collab dsjafkjsdfsdkfj although it sounds like the most likely route this semester/year. I have other opportunities and they're basically just as good, so I'm in good spirits  :D

I don't get the back cover. Why does she look so pissed? She looks so annoyed about something and she's in front of a semi truck and wearing a cute dress. It's like her date brought her to a truck stop and she's heated about it and he took a photo of her

LIZARD PEOPLE