Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ya'll for all we know Yosemite could've been like Coachella. Think about that and it makes everything seem less bad

shut the hell your mouth up

tumblr_nv8w85vq4d1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

least we can thank Lana for putting Coachella out before the album so we know that's a shite song not worth hyping !

Sometimes things are more beautiful when you leave them alone, like nature.

i see what ur tryna do

Q50Vr.gif

Me checking Amazon every 5 minutes for Lust For Life pre order WHERE IS IT

tumblr_inline_oq96mdFQcz1r3owsq_540.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Idk why but i feel like we're seing the real, down to earth Lana nowadays. (not that she wasn't before). But if you compare her old born to die interviews, she kinda talks all slow and acts kinda strange. It comes across as though she's playing a character or something, but it's cute too. And now she seems more loud and and funny and genuine, Yeah... idk

I think she still had a bit of her Lizzy imaginations back in those early days, imagining what stardom would be like and really living in what she visioned for so long: finally a real singer, but also a singer with a messy background, just like her Lizzy imaginations. I think she can leave that image behind her now because she knows what it's really like - there's no way to imagine and create that world again.

I think. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana looks like she's about to start a feud with panic at the disco and fall out boy with these long as name titles

Brendon Urie could NEVER.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys I just learned something and I want to share it with you so everyone is in the know and cool as heck

It is a faux pas to call a$ap rocky just "asap". There are TONS of rappers named a$ap __something__ and there is an entire a$ap mob. So if we shorten his name it is best to call him Rocky.

I'd like to thank r/hiphopheads for this enlightenment

LIZARD PEOPLE

Guys I just learned something and I want to share it with you so everyone is in the know and cool as heck

It is a faux pas to call a$ap rocky just "asap". There are TONS of rappers named a$ap __something__ and there is an entire a$ap mob. So if we shorten his name it is best to call him Rocky.

I'd like to thank r/hiphopheads for this enlightenment

did u not know that ? :creep:

btw love ur sig, spread the word spread the injustice

Me checking Amazon every 5 minutes for Lust For Life pre order WHERE IS IT

tumblr_inline_oq96mdFQcz1r3owsq_540.gif

They have to upload all snippets first and can't decide what SB version they should include.

Mfhp.gif