Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Loved the snippets, this album is going to be beautiful. It sounds like it'll be really sad in some parts, but not dark sad as UV.

Plus is very different from what I was expecting, I really thought it would be a happy record and she would leave the sad themes from it. My mistake.

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN FULL VERSION OF GET FREE, IT SOUNDS SOOOOO AMAZING

original.gif

Are the BTD stans going to unstan now? 

It's safe to say that if someone stuck through the Honeymoon era they are fans for life now

ok i won't listen to the snippets. just please tell me... wich album comes the closest style wise?

++++

please tell me how many songs are about love and relations ships... i don't want too many coachella topics

Honeymoon had a drug-addict and sinister child with BTD

???, ?????????

It's safe to say that if someone stuck through the Honeymoon era they are fans for life now

Anybody who lived through 1864 pages of this Pre-Release mess (not to mention the Pre-Pre-Release thread) is a fan for life tbh

giphy.gif

people who expect an uv 2.0 are gonna be so let down by the production of all the non ballads.

True but I think that after the singles no one expected another UV

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Ok I listened to the snippets only once and the second half of the album is MUCH better. Come through, queen!

people who expect an uv 2.0 are gonna be so let down by the production of all the non ballads.

Is anyone even expecting an UV 2.0? Lol (even though it's her best album)

EotAQlJ.jpg

Hm. A lot of these previews soun pretty good and actually much more Lana-esque than all the (promo)singles released so far combined. But before I've heard those songs in full, I'm not trusting this album.

Cherry will obviously be the highlight of this album. The studio version sounds even more dark and sexy. :dance:

In My Feelings sounds super intriguing, I love this "fuck off" vibe it seemingly has.

Tommorow Never Came was a track I did not expect much from, but the snippet actually sounds exciting.

Heroin has the potential to be both beautiful or boring, while Get Free could either be cinematic or cringeworthy.

Change sounds dark and intriguing but the instagram snippet of the chorus did not really seem to fit the vibe of the verse, so I'm still unsure about whether I'll like it.

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It could be nice - the verse sounds beautiful, but the chorus could possibly ruin it OR be iconic.

13 Beaches snippet isn't really telling much about how the track will be. I could imagine it having a similar sound to White Mustang with a trap-beat kicking in at some point. But the snippet is really saying nothing about how the song will turn out. Same for WTWWAWWKD

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems already sounds forgetable :eek:

And pls, gays and gurls .... don't even TRY to come for UV just cause some snippets got you excited :awk:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!