Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

that's it i am swapping my shifts around gonna work 5 13 hour shifts in a row so i can have thursday off and bop to lfl all day

i aint waiting for friday

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Wont make any difference though cuz NZ Google Play/iTunes/Spotify puts LfL up 20th 08:00 EST

But you'll have it in physical b4 anyone else :creep:

???, ?????????

Do we know if there was some alternative titles for the album? Or what would you give as an alternative title?

Subversive. The paper which said it was a potential title leaked

And BAR :creep:

???, ?????????

DEos7uqV0AAE-VW.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ81cz8ActC/?taken-by=lanadelrey&hl=pt-br

Possibly Summer Bummer/Groupie Love video?

I'd be down for this if it means that we get a long music video.

I cannot fucking believe she acknowledges our thisty for Yosemite and BAR but does not release them!!!!!! Selfish

Hoping the album flops and the songs get leaked cOD2hUh.gif

Are you imitating the facebook comments on her page? lol

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Omg my birthday is in 3 days and the album is in 7 days for me too! :party: :bop:

14 + 3 = 18...???

Stop spreading the info!

But GBA is a bop, the best on the album :defeated: the bridge is amazing

you can choke for givin me a heart attack

Tomorrow never came is exactly as I imagined it..l

Folky and perfect

we been knewww

okay from the snippets we've gotten, i cant really envision a video for any of the songs besides get free, and even then it's vague. i mean i can kinda see a WM video but barely as well. this era kinda goes beyond videos imho

based off the lyrics of WAW we've seen so far, it sounds very 40s/50s even with the slang 'cut a rug', lean into the fuckin youth imo sounds like listen to the youth; which iirc didnt want another war right after WWII (prob wrong dislike history). Imho i feel like if theres ever a video for it I'd want an almost humourous dancing instructional video like the album trailer- to set a mood and tone to the song.

You kidding right? Then why she mentioned that track a hundred times  :facepalm:

girl how you think i felt :crai:

Me dancing through the gayclub like: HOT TOPS IN THE SUMMER, DON'T TOUCH MY BUM-MER BABE :creep:

My big question: Why hasn't Lana been in any films? She is beautiful and I think she knows how to emote. I think I read something about her not wanting to be in anything, but I wish she would, because that would be iconic. She would fit well in a Lynch, Scorsese, or Tarantino film

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

My big question: Why hasn't Lana been in any films? She is beautiful and I think she knows how to emote. I think I read something about her not wanting to be in anything, but I wish she should, because that would be iconic. She would fit well in a Lynch, Scorsese, or Tarantino film

I agree!!

My big question: Why hasn't Lana been in any films? She is beautiful and I think she knows how to emote. I think I read something about her not wanting to be in anything, but I wish she should, because that would be iconic. She would fit well in a Lynch, Scorsese, or Tarantino film

funny you say that they're making a Manson film and shed be perfect as Sharon Tate she was actually almost casted as her before by a Spanish director the project never happened however

I don't get why Lana doesn't be in movies either. She would make a perfect (if not better) Hollywood starlet than most actresses today, I think. She would fit a Tarantino/Sofia Coppola movie.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

is lana really stanning HARRY POTTER RN I LOVE HER MAGICAL QUEEN CONFIRMED :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif