Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine thinking that Eclipse has the album, mess, anyway, to clarify things, he got "SR" and "Love" in 2016, he has the stems for both demos and final versions, that's it I think, also If he has the album he wouldn't be listening to the album Sampler don't ya think? Or maybe he has another version of the album just like A.K.A

i will love you until the end of time.

"I'm gonna OD on promoting the album next week. warning. i never had a number 1 and i know my album better than everyone elses that day, fact" - Tyler the Creator

Not sure if this was shared yet. But the shade. I thought him and Lana were friends. We've gotta get our gorl to #1 next week gays and gals. :bitchfight:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Well the booklet's alright. It's obviously going to look different in the physical release (especially the photo book) since they've designed it differently for the digital booklet.

Sorry If I stirred a ruckus  :(

Lana started a ruckus when she decided to be Chuck's only client and couldn't even be bothered to do a full album photoshoot so decided to save a few dollars by asking Chuck to get a few snaps around the back of the Love music video set  :deadbanana:

Thanks though sis  :party:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

the booklet is a mess
to quote someone on ATRL, because it's the exact thing I thought

Not her wasting her label's coins by printing out thousands of pictures of some gas station or whatever. Nobody Interscope isn't bothering with her.

EDIT:

Can someone tell me what's the difference?

UnR_nioUSRC7jsKSPHoHAQ.png

image.png

yall can be so foolish. You can go within the sites sources and download the songs one by one. this is how we get instrumentals.

i know what you're talking about and LFL isn't there

Lana started a ruckus when she decided to be Chuck's only client and couldn't even be bothered to do a full album photoshoot so decided to save a few dollars by asking Chuck to get a few snaps around the back of the Love music video set  :deadbanana:

Thanks though sis  :party:

"Chucks only client" :toofunny: :rip:

LIZARD PEOPLE