Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Who cares about the appearance of the booklet. Are y'all going to listen to the music or stare at the booklet lol

I care, so what?

if the booklet was a basic thing, she should have delivered a blank square as the album cover like Solange did

Have certain members been banned temporarily? There hasn't been any trash posts on here the last few pages

I care, so what?

if the booklet was a basic thing, she should have delivered a blank square as the album cover like Solange did

I mean, I will flick through the booklet and that's it.

Who cares about the appearance of the booklet. Are y'all going to listen to the music or stare at the booklet lol

You know what? I'll stare at the damn booklet. Get at me!

giphy.gif

It's actually crazy and bizzare how much the artistic direction of this album changed ... It went from this crazy witchy/space/futureretro vibe with Lana as a hologram to this 60s/70s aesthetic? I would have loved to have listened to the album around the time the trailer was released, I feel like the music may have been so different and amazing. 

Maybe they were a bit scared to do something so different with Lana, so they changed the aesthetic to one that was familiar to Lana and her image?

FzytWEW.png

It's actually crazy and bizzare how much the artistic direction of this album changed ... It went from this crazy witchy/space/futureretro vibe with Lana as a hologram to this 60s/70s aesthetic? I would have loved to have listened to the album around the time the trailer was released, I feel like the music may have been so different and amazing. 

Maybe they were a bit scared to do something so different with Lana, so they changed the aesthetic to one that was familiar to Lana and her image?

I hope that Eclipse or someone gets their hands on the "original" version of the album.

Much like the pre-Dan Auerbach Ultraviolence, i wanna listen to the initial Lust For Life

giphy.gif

I feel like 'Get Free' is this album's 24 and my body is fighting it a little bit.

There's ooooonlyyyyy

*skip*

There's no more skipping bc it's the last song but also I'm most excited about GF. 

giphy.gif

Maybe they were a bit scared to do something so different with Lana, so they changed the aesthetic to one that was familiar to Lana and her image?th

the real question is why they had about 5 photo sessions for this project (white wall lfl album teaser behind the scenes neil krug / sb-cover neil krug / green sweater chuck / and i'm sure there was smth else too) and then decided to use these messy over a year old love mv behind the scenes photos only.

i76mrxw.png 

the real question is why they had about 5 photo sessions for this project (white wall lfl album teaser behind the scenes neil krug / sb-cover neil krug / green sweater chuck / and i'm sure there was smth else too) and then decided to use these messy over a year old love mv behind the scenes photos only.

Very true. I feel like the cover may have originally been something with more of the spacey vibes but they chickened out last minute and used photos Chuck took ages ago?

FzytWEW.png

I feel like 'Get Free' is this album's 24 and my body is fighting it a little bit.

There's ooooonlyyyyy

*skip*

They are 0% similar

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America