Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like she used the Love outfit in the booklet because she tried to stick with the Love lyrics concept of talking to us through her music, but sadly the rest of the album didn't follow that exact concept. I love the colors used in the booklet but a representation of a more galaxy like world in the pictures would have been better . Maybe a flower in her lap while she sits on the moon or her in a bed of a vintage truck while she's floating through space . Something like that

I feel like she used the Love outfit in the booklet because she tried to stick with the Love lyrics concept of talking to us through her music, but sadly the rest of the album didn't follow that exact concept. I love the colors used in the booklet but a representation of a more galaxy like world in the pictures would have been better . Maybe a flower in her lap while she sits on the moon or her in a bed of a vintage truck while she's floating through space . Something like that

I died when I saw the Love video because I thought this era would follow that space concept the whole time . Who knows , maybe the next video will include space again and what if her tour includes planets on the stage .

giphy.gif

Quick lil edit I did

j4RkgEP.jpg

This would have been such a good cover. Signature stare , signature vehicle in the background but with a different pose to change it up a bit . DAMN .

giphy.gif

Turns out she's just really bad at picking singles... :hooker: 

I was actually starting to lose hope for this album, but god the other songs sound so good???? Especially IMF, WTWWAWWKD (did we come up with a shorter abb.?) and obv Cherry

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

To everyone who's having more or less of a meltdown because of the booklet, remember you can always cancel your orders if you feel like it's not your money's worth. :creep:

Beautiful People sounds like something youd hear playing ominously in the background of post apocalyptic movie scene. Or even in a video game like Fall Out

Totally here for it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Beautiful People sounds like something youd hear playing ominously in the background of post apocalyptic movie scene. Or even in a video game like Fall Out

Totally here for it

omg... this is a perfect description...  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Turns out she's just really bad at picking singles... :hooker:

I was actually starting to lose hope for this album, but god the other songs sound so good???? Especially IMF, WTWWAWWKD (did we come up with a shorter abb.?) and obv Cherry

Exactly! I don't get her choice of singles. If she's goona do a music video it better be of any of these new tracks (add White Mustang to the list)

Next week is gonna be so awesome! American Horror Story is dropping new season teasers on 20th & Lust For Life is dropping on 21st!!!!

I'm excited for GBA, Cherry, and Change. I didn't like Change from the insta snippets but hearing it in HQ makes it sound so sinister. I'm not really getting the In My Feelings hype. GBA is going to be perfect for watching fireworks, it sounds so dark and gives amazing visuals of hanging out on fire escapes in the city at night with tensions in the air. :flutter:

Sorry but listening to the snippets CWIMM sounds even more out of place to me. Idk what the weird bass thing is in the instrumental but it makes the song feel "bloated" to me. I think strings would have been nicer.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Change is starting to grow on me - but Cherry has to be a single. it's simply too sexy and catchy to not be a single. if i had never heard of Lana, and heard Cherry, I'd immediately become a fan.

also who's gonna post up the Change lyrics, i dont rly understand everything

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too