Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Honeymoon is literally one of the lanas worst songs lyrically, melodically, and every ither word that ends with -ally. Its sooo bad im not even joking. The verses are bad, the chorus is bad, and the bridge isnt even good enough to redeem it. Its boring and tacky. If you like it, you should be ashamed

I love intelligence 

Ultraviolence > honeymoon > born to die >>>>>>> lust for life (i'm talking about the title tracks not the albums)

Born To Die = Ultraviolence > honeymoon >>>>>>> lust for life

That's better.

For the people who saw the digital booklet, is there pictures in it ? (I don't care if it's not Lana on it)

I'll try to not see the pictures till friday.
And do we know if it's Mat Maitland / Big Active that made the design ? (love his work)

I hope it's a standard jewel case, I loved the Honeymoon one.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

For the people who saw the digital booklet, is there pictures in it ? (I don't care if it's not Lana on it)

I'll try to not see the pictures till friday.

And do we know if it's Mat Maitland / Big Active that made the design ? (love his work)

I hope it's a standard jewel case, I loved the Honeymoon one.

Yeah there are pictures in it and the design is by Mat Maitland.

idk how yall can praise UV's title track, it's my least favorite of them all. BTD > LFL > HM > UV

Lust for Life is a good song, I think that Lana and Abel's voices go well together and even though the lyrics are kinda vague and wishy washy I like what it says

smile.gif

sometimes I think everyone on this site is ridiculously attractive except me  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'