Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just listened to all the snippets of Change stitched together and it literally left me speechless... it sounds so beautiful, it sounds devastating and yet longingly hopeful at the same time...  :worship:​ 

I don't know how she does it but Lana is a genius, the song really captures sadness and happiness together perfectly in a way I really don't have the words to describe?

I'm ready for Change to break me down and build me back up! Solve et coagula indeed  :gclap:

I NEED THIS ALBUM RIGHT NOW.  :defeated:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

i really love the HM shoot, idk why it gets so much hate :icant:

I really don't know why people hate HM so much

and some of them have the audacity to say that LFL is a good song

Bear in mind that they can be hours late reporting a leak, it's not like this database that magically knows when something's leaked :')

yeah it says there's no pre order for the album yet so I don't think it's the number 1 source if you're looking to see when it leaks

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I need yalls opinion... My birthday is on two days and I wonder if I should start saving for a tour or use it on something else . She didn't seem confident a tour was in the works or anything in the beats 1 interview so I don't want to start rn if it's not happening yet .

She seem to prefer outdoor stages so I think festivals will be all we (Europeans) will get this year... and she didn't sound so interested to go on a tour anytime soon, unless she finds someone to join her. Maybe there'll be a tour next year if the album sells well?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

That moment when your so called 'best friend' deletes a picture on their Instagram with you on it, captioning one of my best friends. I can see right through you, bitch.

She seem to prefer outdoor stages so I think festivals will be all we (Europeans) will get this year... and she didn't sound so interested to go on a tour anytime soon, unless she finds someone to join her. Maybe there'll be a tour next year if the album sells well?

I hope so lol I can't afford to see her until I finish my training and start my job in september  :toofunny:  I only saw her live once in may 2013 and it was the best day of my life :defeated:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

That moment when your so called 'best friend' deletes a picture on their Instagram with you on it, captioning one of my best friends. I can see right through you, bitch.

unfollow her!

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

Wrong thread tho :*

I kinda knew that, maybe it would've helped more to report my post. But since a lot of people also talk about random things in this topic I thought it wouldn't really matter. But yeah, people always like to correct others, I guess.  :teehee:

I kinda knew that, maybe it would've helped more to report my post. But since a lot of people also talk about random things in this topic I thought it wouldn't really matter. But yeah, people always like to correct others, I guess. :teehee:

Calm down. I didn't report you since I just wanted to remind you