Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Nonono its fine. Ive beat them all anyway. Besides the longer i wait to trade them in the less they are worth. Rn im looking at 50$

Fingers crossed then my king

oprah-hold-me-back.gif?w=1024&h=600

Even though me and @butterflies are probably like the only two people who want that demo anyways

Fingers crossed then my king

Even though me and @butterflies are probably like the only two people who want that demo anyways

I know I'm new to this site, but I've been dreaming of it for months, ya'll aren't alone

Finally got a profile pic... even if its shitty...after lurking and being here for over 3 years  :defeated: When I find the Lana image that speaks to my soul, I'll commit, but this lq mess will do for now.

OT: 

Still haven't listened to the HQ snippets of 13 Beaches, Cherry, White Mustang, In My Feelings, GBA, WTWWAW, BPBP, TNC, Heroin, or Get Free. (I listened to 1/2 of the Instagram snippets of Change)

I'm ready to have 8 songs be entirely new when I hear them, bless.

Dont stores get stock a day or 2 before release? I doubt they'll have LFL just sitting out back 5 days to release....

It honestly just depends on when the suppliers end the stock. I work in CD/DVD retail and we can get embargoed stock anywhere between a week before the release date to the morning of.

OMG I CAN GET THE LOVE DEMO

Considering I'm not the one who's selling that, you are getting scammed. Just a warning from a good sis 

I've had people trying to trade/sell me My Song 57 and my other stuff lmao and when I asked for snippets they sent me the snippets I made and leaked 

Considering I'm not the one who's selling that, you are getting scammed. Just a warning from a good sis 

I've had people trying to trade/sell me My Song 57 and my other stuff lmao and when I asked for snippets they sent me the snippets I made and leaked 

do you have the Love demo? how is it different from the official one?

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

leak LFL

Hey Daddy Eclipse when are you going to post the info thread?

How pathetic that there is an online marketplace for Lana's leaked material. Just release it for christ sake.

If her management are so worried about leaks, clearly they need much stronger online security. It's not as if they can't afford it. 

leak roses bloom for you

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

Gorl he's got studio tracks and MySong57.mp3 is really who we're gonna worship? :toofunny:

Though I agree :candy:

tbh i shouldn't say anything at all bc if my song 57 leaks edited, me and my therapist are gonna have a lot to talk about when i see him next

rihKQ8M.gif

Honestly it just shocks me that the album is so close after waiting for so long. However, I'm just gonna wait until LFL vinyls are up for pre-order on OU before I make any purchase. I still have mixed feelings about the cover mostly to due with it reminding me of yearbook photos but whatever. I wish the cover were something like this (excuse the badly done manip it's like my second time doing one lol):

kwSk2tv.png

I'm upset about the situation with Yosemite,RBFY, and BAR. Like I said before, I think like she did with Born to Die, she should do an EP edition and put those songs on there and perhaps do some of the collabs she didn't get to do for this album. I feel like if she put it out within the next year, our thirst for new music could be quenched and considering it would be an EP half the songs could be already done so she could start working on her next album. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif