Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do y'all know the feeling when you don't have to pee too bad but then you get close to the toilet and swear you're gonna explode if you don't piss that second.....

I've been a really patient fan this era but now I'm close to the due date toilet and need to hear this beautiful music...

I have everything planned, my bf goes out with friends the day of the rellease, and I will be home alone, and I am making an ultimate Lana evening.... alone :D I cannot decide: is it lame or amazing?? :um2:

Experiencing lana exactly how it best works for you is always amazing. Especially being uninterrupted. Becoming one with each nuance of instrumentation

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I have everything planned, my bf goes out with friends the day of the rellease, and I will be home alone, and I am making an ultimate Lana evening.... alone :D I cannot decide: is it lame or amazing?? :um2:

Amazing. My boyfriend has apparently a long shift on saturday so guess who's taking over the living room speakers.  :hooker:

Should i listen to the album in surround sound? Its really immersive, but at the same time its not always as good as stereo (it all depends on the track). Maybe i should test it with all of the singles first. Maybe the snippets too.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Me and my friend are huge stans and she has a car, so we're gonna go for a long drive through the countryside, smoke a disgusting amount of cigarettes and listen to the whole thing together!

Why stop at cigarettes. Lana would want you to get high and do some Heroin or Yayo  :creep:

Should i listen to the album in surround sound? Its really immersive, but at the same time its not always as good as stereo (it all depends on the track). Maybe i should test it with all of the singles first. Maybe the snippets too.

Test the singles, higher quality and you'll have a better idea!

Should i listen to the album in surround sound? Its really immersive, but at the same time its not always as good as stereo (it all depends on the track). Maybe i should test it with all of the singles first. Maybe the snippets too. If anyone else has a nice surround set up let me know your experiences and if you dont mind, sharing what set up you have too. Mine is a RCA 5.1 Surround

If I had this option I would :defeated: I'm a music major in college rn and I know a lot of music tech people with access to our super expensive surround sound hall, but I'd have to give a lot of favors for that and none of them are attractive :icant: 

Test the singles, higher quality and you'll have a better idea!

Roger that. Idk if i will be able to test tho...Im really on a time limit bc today i have a doctors appointment at 1 followed by a dental surgery tomorrow. Hopefully ill be recovered in time to be lucid on friday

Hey guys I just thought of something

Remember the Elle interview, in which the journalist said that he had listened to the record and Yosemite was his favorite track? Do you think I could ask him on Twitter if he has the original tracklist from the early LFL?

Remember the Elle interview, in which the journalist said that he had listened to the record and Yosemite was his favorite track? Do you think I could ask him on Twitter if he has the original tracklist from the early LFL?

He won't give it that to you easily.

giphy.gif

If I had this option I would :defeated: I'm a music major in college rn and I know a lot of music tech people with access to our super expensive surround sound hall, but I'd have to give a lot of favors for that and none of them are attractive :icant:

Omg i that hall sounds heaven. Im what you call an "audiophile" so tbh knowing myself i would find a workaround :icant:

He won't give it that to you easily.

Remember when someone posed as lanas management and tricked one of lanas producers into confessing the existance of a bunch of demos

:oic: who wants to go for a sequel

i think it's this one

https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinxrobinson/?ppe=1

giphy.gif

Omg i that hall sounds heaven. Im what you call an "audiophile" so tbh knowing myself i would find a workaround :icant:

It is. Unfortunately, its usually wasted on the music tech student's "Avant garde" creations that are actually super reductive :icant: Every once and a while we get a guess electronic artist that uses them right and it blows our minds. We had one of the founders of ICE (the international contemporary ensemble) come with a desk and he used every object on the desk (so like, paper, pencil, mouse, soda can, etc.) as an instrument and live created a piece and used ambient sounds to accentuate it and whew lord :defeated: Meanwhile most of the tech students just make fidgety, glitchy tracks that are not even intellectual enough to be excused :lmao: 

But, On Topic:

Idk how much longer I can take not hearing the snippets  :thumb2:

We have the btd stans who want another btd ,uv who want another uv,hm stans who want another hm(believe it or not jk) and now we are gonna have lfl stans (I hope)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...