Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

10 more pages and we reach 2k truly an active forum , lanaboards outsold britney boards and lady gaga boards , others can´t relate also outalented 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/30446-lana-del-rey-lust-for-life/?page=431

I thought LB was horrible with the pass protected zips, meanwhile on ATRL this sorry ass attempt

:lmao:

The wrinkles I fucking can't.

I also can't with atrl's awful ass dead meme gifs & the fact 90% of them look like the annoying ass die-hard HM stans. (Again, now I have to justify my comment by saying HM wasn't bad but HM stans are awful ngl xx)

Ngl don't want it to leak cause yeah, it would be good for us cause we're all buying the album anyway but it just means people who were 50/50 probably won't. We've waited four months I can wait four days.

Already girls, question.

always just assume good things don't happen to me, because I'm an awful person :icant: 

So I've never actually tried to get a record early. How do you guys go about trying? Do you just call? Go in person and beg? Give me tips.

Already girls, question.

I always just assume good things don't happen to me, because I'm an awful person :icant:

So I've never actually tried to get a record early. How do you guys go about trying? Do you just call? Go in person and beg? Give me tips.

Usually its all about connections. Examples:

Working at a place that has it / usually has it early

Knowing someone who does ^^

Find someone recently hired and trick them into showing u the cd then snatching it and running for ur life to the car where ur bestfriend is waiting directly outside the door to speed off

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

https://twitter.com/darlagworly/status/886941796831551491

Avengers assemble. Only 20 retweets for a leak. Not gonna get my hopes up after last night but hey, dont hurt to try

Look with your eyes , not with your hoping heart . It looks like photoshopped blurred trash .

I wish I had a bf who worked at target/walmart so I can give him a quick bj for that album smh

giphy.gif