Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Kinda off topic but MOM LET ME GO TO LONDON TO SEE LANA and my soon to be sister-in-law is coming with me!! If everything goes well tomorrow with the tickets, I'M GOING TO MY FIRST LANA SHOW GUYS!! I'm so happy, I cried tears of joy when I talked with them on the phone!

I'm honestly the luckiest (fan)girl in the world right now. :crai:

Congrats babe! I'm soooooo happy for you xo

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I am most excited for TNC, BPBP and Get Free :dance:

I might listen to get free first then listen from start to finish just cos I am so excited to hear it and I will spend the whole time waiting for it otherwise lol

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

i'm pretty sure roaming is free now in Europe

I heard something like that too, but I'm not sure if it's for everyone or for certain companies..? Gotta look it up, I haven't read/heard/watched a lot of news recently.

Otherwise you guys will have to wait until I get back to Sweden before I upload anything. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I heard something like that too, but I'm not sure if it's for everyone or for certain companies..? Gotta look it up, I haven't read/heard/watched a lot of news recently.

Otherwise you guys have to wait until I get back to Sweden before I upload anything. :hooker:

It's free for everyone but up to a limit, I have 25 GB, call your operator and ask

EotAQlJ.jpg

Otherwise you guys have to wait until I get back to Sweden before I upload anything. :hooker:

det gäller alla abonnemang, såvitt jag har förstått saken! xx

do a livestream sis lololo

rihKQ8M.gif

I'm def gonna listen to WAR and BPBP first lmao I have so much respect for you guys listening to the record from start to finish tbh

I'm gonna start with GBA and later WAR, those are BOPS 

lol sorry to bring it up again but will it be available in new zealand at nz time 12am or 6am or what's the deal guys I was reading the thread on my phone at placement but it was all v confusing and contradictory

Beginning to end, no skipping any already released tracks - I want the full Lana experience :grinds:

You really gonna sit there for 10 minutes listening to Love and LFL for the 200th time knowing 13 Beaches is right after???.....you got some patience sis.

Im pressing play on track 3 and listening from there, i havent even heard GL or SB in full yet!

it's European law so you can sue your provider if they charge you sis

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Do we know of anyone that has the album? I haven't checked the boards in like a week? Anyone care to update me?

Lana

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@Clampigirl congratulations!!! You're so lucky, I wish you the best for this unique experience :kiss2:

I keep thinking about Wild One lately. It must be such a masterpiece since it was written and recorded with her magnum opus BPBP :krylie: leakers need to come through with that song :defeated:

I'm hoping someone gets home from their job at target overnight and leaks it cos I want to have a special 1st listening experience tomorrow when I have time to do it :toofunny:

It the 19th here, so just one day till LFL!

Do you mean two days?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

First time I'm also gonna listen the album from start till finish. Then I probably listen to it on my phone and I always have my random mode on. I like that just to switch it up. 

First time I'm also gonna listen the album from start till finish. Then I probably listen to it on my phone and I always have my random mode on. I like that just to switch it up. 

I did the same thing with Witness and it was amazing.

I should do it for this album too.

Mfhp.gif