Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

what gay

#LetsBurnCanadaTogther  :burn:  :burn:  :burn:  :burn:  :burn:  :burn:

MDHSHAHASHSBHAHA

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'm not intentionally trying to scare anyone. I never want it to come off that way. I'm trying to protect the site. I paid & still pay a lot of money to keep it running, and I know how important this place is to everyone including myself. When Love leaked, I was on the phone with her manager multiple times while he notified me that he would have the site shut down if I didn't start having a heavier hand on controlling the leaks. I hope you can understand why I'm treating this as a serious matter.. because it really truly is.

Do what you have to do to keep this site alive and breathing!

We love you so much babe :kiss: :kiss:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Guys im lucid now and the surgery went well. But apparently while i was in recovery the laughing gas caused me to come out to my parents..

:icant: :icant: :icant: :icant:

also...no leak to cope with it

:defeated:

OH MY GOD did it go well though? like how did your parents react?

giphy.gif

Guys im lucid now and the surgery went well. But apparently while i was in recovery the laughing gas caused me to come out to my parents..

:icant: :icant: :icant: :icant:

also...no leak to cope with it

:defeated:

Ohhhh.... how was it? Is everything fine?

No I'm not. It was a joke. Do you guys know what a joke is? Lmfao.

I'm sorry, I only know good ones :dmd: 

Ohhhh.... how was it? Is everything fine?

OH MY GOD did it go well though? like how did your parents react?
Yea everyone except my grandfather fully suports. He basically disowned me and we are/were extremely close so im depressed

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

were 48hrs< from the official release, i don't think it will leak, but if it does, it won't gatter much impact / attention as it should've had it leaked a week ago