Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Are some of you blind or something? Elle just posted that asking for links is not allowed! Do you want Lana's managers to shut down this place or what?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Are some of you blind or something? Elle just posted that asking for links is not allowed! Do you want Lana's managers to shut down this place or what?

You know we are all little fuckers. We get what we deserve.

Mfhp.gif

all songs rom lust for life can basically be put into one of two categories

- fucked my way up to the top

- old money

This TEA. :eartha:

Its funny cause its true

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

You know we are all little fuckers. We get what we deserve.

"Its not what you deserve. Its what you believe in. And i believe in love"

-Wonder Woman 2017

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Can't believe y'all couldn't wait another handful of hours

maybe the thread should be locked, it's just gonna become a circle jerk circus of people talking about how mmmm so goooood x song is and the parasites begging for a taste

Oh look, am I psychic? Disgusting

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

i'm gonna just respect the people who didn't listen to the leak and stay quiet cause before I heard the leak i felt the same way they do , i will give ALL my opinions on friday

giphy.gif

Can't believe y'all couldn't wait another handful of hours

Oh look, am I psychic? Disgusting

TBH I just listened to snippets really cause I'm to lazy to download them, upload them to my phone, listen to them....

Like I'm such a lazy bitch when it comes to leaks cause I'm like LEAKKKKKSSS and then wait it out until it releases on Spotify.

Good morning, I see lots of WPs coming, you guys who posted lyrics and asked for links should edit!

I could barely sleep because I was so shook about how amazing the album is. I can't get over it. I will never doubt lana ever again

LIZARD PEOPLE

I have never seen such selfish, whining greedy haters as those above who want to steal her stuff are either too cheap or are actively

attempting sabotage or are providing or asking for links.

But then, the audacity, I can just imagine the idiots who pestered her with questions on the Beats interview about songs

not on the album

and same schmucks will be whining about those 4 songs for the next 10 years instead of enjoying what they have.

and this whole thread should be locked and sealed. What is the use of a thread that is 2100 pages long?

Not only that- Lana herself in the last paragraph of the supposed acknowledgements was giving the FU to those posters. Those posters should be banned and any attempt to re-sign up again, should instantly have a new ban. IMHO.

and she and her org. know who on this site has actually spent money and purchased the album in advance.

And those that got tickets or memorabilia or presales through her site.

Lana knows when you've been good or bad.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm not gonna give my opinions and review until Friday, I'm not spoiling it for those who who haven't listened yet.

Kudos to you guys for having the willpower.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven