Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm not gonna give my opinions and review until Friday, I'm not spoiling it for those who who haven't listened yet.

Kudos to you guys for having the willpower.

ARCADIA OMFG YOU'RE BACK , you've probably been back but hi & ily & i missed you

giphy.gif

ARCADIA OMFG YOU'RE BACK , you've probably been back but hi & ily & i missed you

HEEEY I missed you guys too :kris:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not gonna give my opinions and review until Friday, I'm not spoiling it for those who who haven't listened yet.

Kudos to you guys for having the willpower.

no wonder i love you

guys i'm looking for Lust For Life autographed vinyl if anyone has an extra copy or wants the money and wants to sell his copy im willing to buy it for $100.. so if you're interested pm me.. i missed it and im still mad about it ugh

:smile3:

Okay so I ended up buying the CD from Amazon UK for cheaper, since I'll probably get it at the same time as I would from my country (or at least I better, if not...) so now I'm just waiting for the 320kbps to blow my mind again 2morrow  :w8ing:

Lana is so sassy lol but if she replied to me about this leak I would be terrified, at least she knows her fans are fuckers as said before

I haven't heard it but just seeing the lyrics I'm more excited now, I don't doubt she done an amazing job but I'm hoping this is better than Honeymoon and maybe, hopefully, Ultraviolence... but idk

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif

I have never seen such selfish, whining greedy haters as those above who want to steal her stuff are either too cheap or are actively

attempting sabotage or are providing or asking for links.

But then, the audacity, I can just imagine the idiots who pestered her with questions on the Beats interview about songs

not on the album

and same schmucks will be whining about those 4 songs for the next 10 years instead of enjoying what they have.

and this whole thread should be locked and sealed. What is the use of a thread that is 2100 pages long?

Not only that- Lana herself in the last paragraph of the supposed acknowledgements was giving the FU to those posters. Those posters should be banned and any attempt to re-sign up again, should instantly have a new ban. IMHO.

and she and her org. know who on this site has actually spent money and purchased the album in advance.

And those that got tickets or memorabilia or presales through her site.

Lana knows when you've been good or bad.

I... don't know what you're saying sis

''Love'' sticks out like a sore thumb, quality-wise. Easily the best song on the album.

''13 Beaches'', ''Cherry'', ''Summer Bummer'' are solid.

''White Mustang'', "Tomorrow Never Came", ''Groupie Love'' are listenable.

''Political'' cuts are god-awful, with "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing" leading the charge. Just awful.

Biggest disappointment is "Beautiful People Beautiful Problems". Awful writing, awful chorus.

The most interesting stuff happens very early on, and then things fall apart. Easily her worst album. 

''Love'' sticks out like a sore thumb, quality-wise. Easily the best song on the album.

''13 Beaches'', ''Cherry'', ''Summer Bummer'' are solid.

''White Mustang'', "Tomorrow Never Came", ''Groupie Love'' are listenable.

''Political'' cuts are god-awful, with "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing" leading the charge. Just awful.

Biggest disappointment is "Beautiful People Beautiful Problems". Awful writing, awful chorus.

The most interesting stuff happens very early on, and then things fall apart. Easily her worst album.

You know not everyone has listened to it and you kill the hype

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...