Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Still havent heard the album. 

I cant wait to know what everyone else is talking about on this forum.  :um2:

I'm waiting everrrr soo patientlyyy for Friday like the good little fucker i am. 

tenor.gif

after three or four times of listening to the whole thing, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Cherry

Tomorrow Never Came

Groupie Love

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Summer Bummer

Heroin

Love

13 Beaches

Get Free

God Bless America

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

Change

Lust For Life

White Mustang

In My Feelings

Coachella

Ban her

When i called B&N i said LFL and she literally said "we have the CD and vinyl,,, oh wait,,,, it comes out the 21" and i said "oh i just heard some people are doing an early release so i just wanted to check" and she said "usually, we would, but the provider specifically said the 21st and we'll get in trouble when it runs through our system because they'll be the first to get notified." so i don't know how lana and her team didn't see the leak coming when CD's were literally already being sold. they didn't leak in 320 or lossless so i really am wondering where they came from if they didn't come from a CD

Ban her

white mustang makes me cry i don't understand how people don't like it

giphy.gif

I went to urban outfitters and they don't even have the vinyl in their system, pretty sure it'd be in their system if they were getting it on Friday ): so I guess all of the vinyls are coming in September not just the ones on her store

I contacted a pretty big record store in Montreal and they told me it was marked as "ordered" in their system and that it would probably be on sale on the 28th... Guess we'll have to wait and see

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

I wouldn't be sad if the America we know today collapsed (socially, not economically because it'd fuck up the rest of the world). I mean, if Trump got elected...

I mean, a bunch of people less privileged than most of us would probably die, so not a great thing to wish mate

Also America wouldn't just collapse socially and everyone start killing each other off but keep making money for the rest of the world. My ideal scenario would be a transition from world power to global power, so that America was no longer a hegemon. But cmon 

edit: I actually talked with some of my fellow researchers the other day. US power is inevitably going to soften in the next three years unless Trump does something horrible and it escalates in a big way. Other countries are already recruiting US talent for research like mad because they know it'll be easy to convince them if they have adequate funding (that Trump might jeopardize). China will probably take the place of economic powerhouse over the US in the next few years, for better or for worse. But I just hate when people say they want a collapse because that would destroy the lives/kill so many disadvantaged people and it's the opposite of wanting a better world.

How do you even like In My Feelings 

Literally her trashiest melodic line, beats & lyrics

"I'm feeling all my fucking feelings" is comparable to JLO's - Emotions, with that cringe line "I feel good cause i dont feel bad"

I didn't like heroine :(

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I think this may be one of her very best albums. : ',' ,' ]

16 fucking tracks and almost every single one is beautiful & well written . . . This era has been different than her others but it was totally worth the wait

Sigh

Sigh

me too neon palm sway, me too