Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i really was not expecting tnc to come for me like that wow

anyway i didn't immediately love the album on my first play through, but on the second listen through i began to love the songs i didn't originally enjoy that much. the second half is much better than the first though lol 

I finally realised what the start of the chorus of Get Free sounds like!! Baaack to the basiccss

i'm so glad you posted this you saved my life i was trying to figure it out and it was kILLING ME

This is based off of my first few listens, I'm not crazy familiar will all the songs just yet, this will be changing for sure

Tomorrow Never Came
When the World Was at War
Heroin
Change
Get Free
Summer Bummer
Love
Groupie Love
Coachella
In My Feelings
God Bless America
Cherry
13 Beaches
White Mustang
Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems
Lust for Life

mFKPFKZ.gif

elle dont ban me pls

giphy.gif

looks like somebody missed me & modq jail huh :hooker: ? come back here n give me some sugaaa tropii

i really was not expecting tnc to come for me like that wow

anyway i didn't immediately love the album on my first play through, but on the second listen through i began to love the songs i didn't originally enjoy that much. the second half is much better than the first though lol 

i'm so glad you posted this you saved my life i was trying to figure it out and it was kILLING ME

This is based off of my first few listens, I'm not crazy familiar will all the songs just yet, this will be changing for sure

Tomorrow Never Came
When the World Was at War
Heroin
Change
Get Free
Summer Bummer
Love
Groupie Love
In My Feelings
God Bless America
13 Beaches
Cherry
White Mustang
Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems
Coachella
Lust for Life

omg YES. 2nd half >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. 1st half

though im sad Love wasn't closer tbh. Get Free should've been after GBA

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

love would have been a beautiful closer!

ohohohohoo my god i just noticed im out of modq jail in two days 

giphy.gif

right on time for lfl so i can get down and dirty 2 heroin, change, and get free and then transcend with tomorrow never came to see my musical form of jesus and salvation: yosemite

giphy.gif

The 2nd half slays so so so much. It's almost as good as UV in my opinion, and I stan UV so freaking much

People who can't appreciate the 2nd half of the album should stop stanning Lana tbh

nF70D0F.png

GBA is exactly the song that i want to play when my powerful husband becomes president of the united states and i become the first gay twink husband of the US and we are gazing out of the balcony @ the white house onto the city below and the wind blows romantically but also wistfully and kind of sadly but in a badass way because we had to murder several people to come into power hence the gunshots and i will also be wearing expensive ass clothing looking snatched as fuck sorry I'm high right now disregard my fantasies lanaboards.com 

:diva:

mFKPFKZ.gif

elle dont ban me pls

:lanasrs: u just got off Mod Queue gurl don't test me 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS