Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I had the same prob with groupie love but it eventually showed up. Idk. I wouldn't worry

don't worry about it. when i was preordering mine Groupie Love was missing but when i preordered it showed up. i guess its just an error.

also why is sean ono lennons name all in caps?

Well hopefully they'll fix it by the time July 21 comes around!!

And idk why his name is all capitalized, it looks ugly as hell. Oh well I guess I can just edit the title afterwards lol

So how does this usually go? Aside from the Love posters that she had put up around the city, and the billboard by the highway(?) road, how does someone get a poster of Lana's promo for the album cycle?

Other peeps have been talking about a Target exclusive poster, but, is that even confirmed?

UV/Honeymoon

So how does this usually go? Aside from the Love posters that she had put up around the city, and the billboard by the highway(?) road, how does someone get a poster of Lana's promo for the album cycle?

Other peeps have been talking about a Target exclusive poster, but, is that even confirmed?

yeah there was a photo posted on here somewhere with the target cover featuring a sticker saying there is an exclusive poster at Target

MEMBER :gclap: TITLE :gclap: CHANGE :gclap:

I LOVE the two new songs, I'm hyped for the album again.

However, I'm not sure how I feel about the boxset considering it's really similar to HM's and the lithoprints don't have a lot of variety considering we already have 2 pictures from there being used as the coverart and the tracklist art. :crossed:

I'm still holding out on buying the vinyl because I wanna see if we're gonna get a OU exclusive (and I missed out on buying the autographed version). I still wish there was a vinyl boxset though, I wonder why they don't do it anymore as in terms of sales, I have a feeling UV's would have sold much more compared to HM's but maybe it was too expensive to make? I'm not sure.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

is it working now? i traded it out for a dif image. :crossed: the idea of a gif signature would've been so nice if it didn't break :icant: my magnum opus of a signature was almost there

No it's the same, just showing the file name of your image

LIZARD PEOPLE

Groupie Love is #5 on youtube trending

its only been climbing, i saw it hit #8 and its been steadily increasing :flutter:

i think this one has even more appeal to the gp than LfL, it has a little more depth to it so it doesnt feel as mindless resinging the same verse of 1-3 dif lines several times, plus rather than weeknd (which is a good combo, just not as popular as hip hop fashions' poster boy Rocky), plus some are turned off by weeknd's high vocal pitch, whereas Rocky flows so well on this song. I saw mixed reactions ofSB which they loved it/hated it on hiphopheads but i saw majority of positive reactions for GL-

not saying this could be her big hit again, just one of, if not the nicest sounding song that caters to multiple listeners

raindrop

drop top

lana del rey singing about high tops

waiting for her album to drop drop drop 

hope it doesn't flop flop flop

bitch ur back i missed u

are the vinyls signed in the us? it doesn't say anything...

did i miss them already lmao

im on shoplanadelrey.com

they sold out so QUICK

No it's the same, just showing the file name of your image

why isnt it fucking WORKING 

:crossed:

I wonder why they don't do it anymore as in terms of sales, I have a feeling UV's would have sold much more compared to HM's but maybe it was too expensive to make? I'm not sure.

That would be the reason i imagine.

If they were selling well they'd no doubt be making them to cash in.

The Ultraviolence one was amazing, but that album sold waaaaaaaaaaay less than BTD so im guessing they probably dont see much worth in spending mony on such hefty boxsets that they will need to sell at a high price with a low interest outside of very hardcore fans.

I dont mind the boxsets being smaller and with less stuff, i just think they need to be MUCH cheaper. A little 20 page book with 8 photos and a cd is super poor for such a large price.

By the time i convert the money and pay for postage buying the LFL boxset will got me $85 lol..................bitch i dont think so, not without a vinyl in there.

they sold out so QUICK

omg really? god damn it!! my once chance to get something signed from her and i had like an hr to do it 

its not fair my pay day isnt until friday i couldnt afford it!

tumblr_inline_osruiiQ2DD1r02w2j_540.gif

Summer Bummer , Groupie Love , and Love are the top 3 Twitter trending songs rn omg . She's getting that recognition

Summer Bummer , Groupie Love , and Love are the top 3 Twitter trending songs rn omg . She's getting that recognition

Lust For Life , Summer Bummer , Groupie Love , and Love are the top 4 shared songs shared on Twitter in the past 24 hours

giphy.gif