Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This is what's gonna happen, she'll probs perform the song considering she rehearsed it, but there'll be no single release, it'll just stay unreleased until the album drops. bookmark me

it was like 2 days or something 

More like 2 weeks actually

edit: nevermind I'm wrong I counted days between the first live performance and the album release. The song was out a few days after it was performed

This is what's gonna happen, she'll probs perform the song considering she rehearsed it, but there'll be no single release, it'll just stay unreleased until the album drops. bookmark me

accuracy 

Can someone remind me what was the time between her singing UV for the first time live and the actual song release?

she sang it live first on May 25th and it was released June 4th. so a bit less than 2 weeks

In all honesty, she should scrap the song and title "Lust For Life" and repleace the it with the title and the song "Wait For Life" it's more acurate since all we do is WAIT and it's better anyway

so she will sing 3 songs on france radio queen going for that europe promo  

so confirmed that the album will be released  in 26 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

how many hours till lana show?

6 hours

I've read she's gonna be on stage at 7PST

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."