Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

July believers right now..

tumblr_m3h8l0PD2S1qc880ho1_500.gif

lmao dying. it makes no sense why people would even thing that. this is what happened- the magazine saw a date online and went with it. simple as that. or it was published so may 26th would still be a suprise. they had melodrama listed for 7/21 too so its bs. All of it is bs, get real. MAY 26TH IS COMING BITCHES

Fill a gal in???

Hadn't heard of this, what happened?

now one French radio station is pulling out a Lana Del Rey boycott because of her inability to meet a performance date, reported Global Post.

Virgin Radio, the French station in question, had previously scheduled a show with Del Rey for Aug. 25, which was also canceled. After re-scheduling the show, Lana was meant to sing in the Trianon Ballroom in Paris this Sunday evening as a free show for listeners of Virgin Radio. However, two hours before she was supposed to go on, Del Rey’s record company Polydor/Universal Music released this statement.

“For medical reasons independent of our will, the artist has been forced to cancel all promotional activities planned in Europe over the coming days.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1474162/lana-del-rey-blacklisted-by-french-radio-what-did-she-do-to-anger-france/

you could also check out our thread for this if you're here for lanaboards meltdowns from 2014:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/5345-virgin-radio-station-boycotts-lana/

i76mrxw.png 

STOP I REMEMBER THIS LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY. I miss 2014, remember she cancelled this and David Letterman because of an "ear infection" or something  :toofunny:

I work at a "Target like" store in Sweden.  We don't really sell cd:s at our store. Already tried to search for Lana in our "store shopping thingy", with no results. Gonna ask my employees next week for counselling if we can stock cd:s.

How many songs do you think she'll do tonight? How long is the set?  :dance:

30 minutes. So..3-5 songs at most

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Still low-key suspicious of French radio since the Virgin Radio "live performance" debacle of 2015 where a bunch of us literally waited an hour for them to play an old recording

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Still low-key suspicious of French radio since the Virgin Radio "live performance" debacle of 2015 where a bunch of us literally waited an hour for them to play an old recording

LMFAOOO Salvatore lives

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

you could also check out our thread for this if you're here for lanaboards meltdowns from 2014:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/5345-virgin-radio-station-boycotts-lana/

maybe Francesco made her throw up her pasta a la vodka while he was fingefucking her in public two days ago.

Iconic @@leaked_version, I am LIVING! :thumb3:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

STOP I REMEMBER THIS LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY. I miss 2014, remember she cancelled this and David Letterman because of an "ear infection" or something  :toofunny:

Omg and then she was seen in NYC with Francesco and people were freaking out because everyone thought she cancelled it to be with him! And then it came the cheating rumours!! Omg what a time to be alive and enjoy the drama!!

30 minutes. So..3-5 songs at most

isn't it like 35 minutes long?  :toofunny:

ouchhhh thats short!! So... probably like... video games, love, ultraviolence, yayo, cherry? 

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4: