Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't think it's going to be that commercial sounding. The only commercial sounding song is Lust for Life and that's just because it's one of the singles. Even Love isn't really that commercial, it's very Lana-esque.

i don't think most of us wish she was depressed, we just mean we like her sad songs more haha

Thanks for your reply. That's exactly what I meant. :)

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Thanks for your reply. That's exactly what I meant. :)

that's okay sweetie :kiss3: :thankyou:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't necessarily want a "sad" sound, but I would like a "dark" sound, even if it's like dark in a sexy way or dark is a mischievous way. Doesn't have to be dark in a depressing way.

edit: like FMWUTT is sexy and dark but not really sad, and Lolita is also dark but not sad.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I don't necessarily want a "sad" sound, but I would like a "dark" sound, even if it's like dark in a sexy way or dark is a mischievous way. Doesn't have to be dark in a depressing way.

Me too!! I think this album will give to us the best of the lightness and the best of the darkness. I mean, Cherry is dark in a sexy way, and also I guess God Bless America will be dark and WTWWAWWKD too

And beautiful people! Completely dark I guess

can there be a separate thread for the Cherry snippets? i feel like tomorrow's gonna be such a clusterfuck and you'll have to catch up with 50 pages to find a semi-decent snippet :(

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

We're the masters of our own fate. We're the captains of our own souls. So pls lets just remain calm between now and the 26th and see what happens bc I swear some people are going to have such huge meltdowns (including me ._.)

is coming in july sis, just let it go 

i'm very confident this is coming next week tbh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Elle: Album comes in spring.

Us: YES IT'S SO CLOSE!

Various music sites: June 2017.

Us: Oh damnn it!

Rolling Stone: May 26!

Us: YES I KNEW IT!

Paris Match: July 21st.

Us: WHAT THIS CAN'T BE REAL OMG NO.

Metacritic: May 26.

Us: What the fuck?

Lana: giphy.gif

giphy.gif

For fuck sake, I'm sick of this shit. It's coming MAY 26th. End of discussion. Bookmark me, hoes. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven