Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

According to LDR France, Lana Del Rey will visit a french radio France Inter where she will perform three songs live to promote her album. The programme will be broadcast on May 31.

http://www.lana-del-rey.fr/2017/05/lana-del-rey-en-live-sur-france-inter.html?utm_source=_ob_share&utm_medium=_ob_twitter&utm_campaign=_ob_share_auto

this album is definitely coming on Friday if she's gonna be promoting a few days after lmao

according to ldrcrew on twitter lana is preforming 3 songs from lfl tonight, probs love, lfl and "cherry". so nothing to get hyped about. i doubt she would do 3 new songs.

nvm someone beat me too it

according to ldrcrew on twitter lana is preforming 3 songs from lfl tonight, probs love, lfl and "cherry". so nothing to get hyped about. i doubt she would do 3 new songs.

They didn't say tonight, they said in May 31st for a radio show

not tonight, on a french radio station to promote LFL.

Gurl.. sameee!!! :gclap: :gclap: :glcap:

Do you guys think this album is going to be more mainstream and commercial sounding than "Born to Die"?

I really hope it won't. :icant: I love that album but I prefer the more acoustic sounds in "Ultraviolence" and "Honeymoon".

I mean, I don't mind if it's another varied album like "Born to Die" but I wouldn't like something even more commercial sounding than that.

I'm not too keen on songs like "Lust for Life". All these new "happy" songs... that's not how I got interested in Lana's music in the first place. I'm struggling to connect.

Hoping this is just a phase and the next album is full of the most depressing songs ever. :crying5:

Gurl.. sameee!!! :gclap: :gclap: :gclap:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

3 songs. I'm crying. Obviously 'Love' is one of them. I guess the other two are 'Lust For Life', 'Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind' or 'Cherry'.

Although if she releases the album in May 26th, she could be performing any other song. I'm dying

Coachella isn't on the album so I doubt she'd sing that if its to premiere the new album, but holy crap this is awesome!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Plus the way it says the show will be "broadcast" on the 31st makes me think it is pre-recorded from a few days earlier  ;)  May 26 disbelievers have died.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

So she's doing France and the UK next week then. Wonder if she does more than just these two events.

If May 26 really is the release date, did she have promo scheduled around the Honeymoon album's release like this time ?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

According to LDR France, Lana Del Rey will visit a french radio France Inter where she will perform three songs live to promote her album. The programme will be broadcast on May 31.

http://www.lana-del-rey.fr/2017/05/lana-del-rey-en-live-sur-france-inter.html?utm_source=_ob_share&utm_medium=_ob_twitter&utm_campaign=_ob_share_auto

IM LIVING FRANCE INTER IS MY FAVORITE STATION

So she's doing France and the UK next week then. Wonder if she does more than just these two events.

She usually does some promo in a few French radios, I guess we'll know more in the next days

Hope (if the album will be released) she will do BBC Radio Live Lounge. Still love Goodbye Kiss.

giphy.gif

If May 26 really is the release date, did she have promo scheduled around the Honeymoon album's release like this time ?

She had an interview in BBC. I don't think so that there was something in other radio.

giphy.gif

Hmm.. Now why would Lana go this far with promo in May if the album is to 'supposedly' be released mid July?

when-youre-on-facebook-and-your-comment-

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She had an interview in BBC. I don't think so that there was something in other radio.

She had at least two interviews in French radios and I think she also had a radio interview through her phone with an Australian radio