Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

am disappointed and sad. i wanted it in july.  :(

push it back pls  :(

Lol y do u want it delayed?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm so glad we're getting closer to the release and that we know more info about it. Also what @guardian said, that has really given me hope. :excited: :excited: :excited:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Harry Styles update accounts are saying Harry is in contact with Lana to do a collab LMAO they're probably just trying to get attention though

Oh no

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/boomerang/boomerang-18-septembre-2015

The quality of the clip doesn't sound like a phone interview

What're you looking at?  The link shared in this thread technically says "will be presented".  Which is ambiguous. However the "sera l'invitée" and the "une interview et un live comportant 3 chansons" however make it seem like it will be live.

Invitée = the guest.  "An interview and a live show composed of three songs."

well .. the station still lied about the performance lol

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

The date has even changed to May 26th on Lanawiki cus before i looked and it said July 21st so yay!! Also when u type her album on google it says May 26th as well :D

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I never once listened to 1D, but Harry's new Sign of the Times song and video was pretty iconic. And the album. Just because people we're in mainstream bands doesn't mean that's all they are. A lot of member leave because they feel constricted.. I think they'd sound great together