Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ALSO, I just called my local record store here (biggest record store chain in the country) and they said to me Lust For Life will be available at their stores next week.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

some of you guys are so against this possible May release i bet even if Lana announced it herself for next week ya'll would still believe in the July date :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana sis just confirm the date already giphy.gif

Also, I really love this gif giphy.gif Someone posted it in this thread a couple days ago I think and now I can't stop using it giphy.gif

hope this isn't like the last time she was on french radio where they just had a new phone interview then played an old live recording as if it was a new performance

https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/boomerang/boomerang-18-septembre-2015

The quality of the clip doesn't sound like a phone interview

Plus the way it says the show will be "broadcast" on the 31st makes me think it is pre-recorded from a few days earlier  ;)  May 26 disbelievers have died.

What're you looking at?  The link shared in this thread technically says "will be presented".  Which is ambiguous. However the "sera l'invitée" and the "une interview et un live comportant 3 chansons" however make it seem like it will be live.

Invitée = the guest.  "An interview and a live show composed of three songs."

I can't wait to get these unbearable Lana Del Rey interviews for French radios where she is talking and there is someone else translating what she says and I can't even hear Lana

Me on May 26 creating new playlists with songs from Lust For Life before i'm able to concentrate on doing any other tasks

cheetah-batch-nat.png

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I can't wait to get these unbearable Lana Del Rey interviews for French radios where she is talking and there is someone else translating what she says and I can't even hear Lana

QwvsRACl.png