Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

You all infuriate me so fucking much

How is the modeling agency that Lana worked with in fucking 2006 a good source

Nothing in this sentence is even close to being correct

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I think that Lana doesn't even know the release date. Probably she forgot she has an album coming out.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Cherry better come on iTunes tonight or I'll cry. I remember the horror of only having a live version of Ultraviolence and it was my favorite song of all time and had to wait a while for the CDQ verson :'(

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

According to LDR France, Lana Del Rey will visit a french radio France Inter where she will perform three songs live to promote her album. The programme will be broadcast on May 31.

http://www.lana-del-rey.fr/2017/05/lana-del-rey-en-live-sur-france-inter.html?utm_source=_ob_share&utm_medium=_ob_twitter&utm_campaign=_ob_share_auto

I think that Lana doesn't even know the release date. Probably she forgot she has an album coming out.

Just like she didn't even know Life Is Beautiful was never released  :crossed:

Sometimes I wonder how it is possible that she's so unaware of the music she puts out there ?   :um2:

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

According to LDR France, Lana will visit a french radio @franceinter where she will perform three songs live. The programme will be broadcast on May 31.

http://www.lana-del-rey.fr/2017/05/lana-del-rey-en-live-sur-france-inter.html?utm_source=_ob_share&utm_medium=_ob_twitter&utm_campaign=_ob_share_auto

3 songs. I'm crying. Obviously 'Love' is one of them. I guess the other two are 'Lust For Life', 'Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind' or 'Cherry'.

Although if she releases the album in May 26th, she could be performing any other song. I'm dying