Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

I hope that whole Abel singing the chorus is just backing vocals, I wanna hear her sing. He would have other verses to sing, I just don't want the chorus to be sang only by him

I agree but I am relying on the fact that she wouldn't let another singer sing the chorus to the title track cause it's probably quite special to her.

Also is anyone else excited she said the record would have a sci-fi influence? I am buzzin for that

I agree but I am relying on the fact that she wouldn't let another singer sing the chorus to the title track cause it's probably quite special to her.

Also is anyone else excited she said the record would have a sci-fi influence? I am buzzin for that

YES! I'm so so excited to hear what that will be like!!  :excited:  :party:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Lana serving Isaac Asimov teas

I'm here for it

it could also be possible that even tho she

really only got ideas from max for the title track, maybe they did a whole other track that he actually produced? she did say LFL was the first track she had done right? so maybe she met up with him for another song and she was also like oh yeah, what do you think about LFL? and he just threw his two cents on that for her real quick

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

it could also be possible that even tho she

really only got ideas from max for the title track, maybe they did a whole other track that he actually produced? she did say LFL was the first track she had done right? so maybe she met up with him for another song and she was also like oh yeah, what do you think about LFL? and he just threw his two cents on that for her real quick

My opnion but for me, she didnt fly to sweden for a advice... A think max martin produced the song

Lust For Dead   large.gif

It seems like nobody told Courtney Love this interview's point was to promote Lust For Life, I think it's funny how Lana was the one bringing up the album subject, meanwhile Courtney just kept on asking the same questions Lana answered in 2012 about her past and authenticity, like, she didn't make any questions about the new songs except for the fact that she also wanted to work with Max Martin. At least that's how it felt to me.

I think Lana was refering about how she felt singing Yayo in this past tour and not about the time she sang Us Agaisn't The World, YCBTB and Serial Killer in 2015 Endless Summer tour, she acts as if she has sang many more old songs when that's not the reality of the matter but that's ok

I think the lyrics to Tomorrow Never Came are going to be so cringey  :deadbanana:   but I'm going to like them anyways

Now we just have to wait for the tracklist and the rest of the collabs tenor.gif

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Anyone else feel really surprised by what Lana said, or the general tone/ how she said it? Like, usually in a lot of her interviews, the way she answers questions is so cryptic that I end up having more questions about what exactly she meant, because it can be interpreted in multiple ways. But this time it felt like she was both straightforward and elaborated a lot, in a way that I don't think I've seen before. It also makes me curious if LFL is going to be more straightforward lyrically, like Love was, and there's going to be less room for debate about what she means in the songs (which would be a shame because I like the mystery).

Anyone else pick up on this?

Anyone else feel really surprised by what Lana said, or the general tone/ how she said it? Like, usually in a lot of her interviews, the way she answers questions is so cryptic that I end up having more questions about what exactly she meant, because it can be interpreted in multiple ways. But this time it felt like she was both straightforward and elaborated a lot, in a way that I don't think I've seen before. It also makes me curious if LFL is going to be more straightforward lyrically, like Love was, and there's going to be less room for debate about what she means in the songs (which would be a shame because I like the mystery).

Anyone else pick up on this?

I think Lana felt more comfortable opening up to Courtney (her friend) rather than a journalist/interviewer etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It was a comfortable interview. Just in a couple of years Lana clearly mature a lot, she wouldn't risk any stupid controversies anymore like in the UV era and she would not let some journalist disrespect her again (remember the MAXIM interview?). I'm convinced that she's in total charge of her career now. The praises that they threw each other was unnecessary but there was some interesting bits of information like the Liz Taylor anecdote. I really liked her candid rebuke of her "cringey" interview form the prefame era and I think that she's ready to move on from all the negativity that surrounded her. I hope that she realizes that hiding it's not the answer to the haters but ignoring and confronting them and occasionally acknowledging your mistakes helps to