Sign in to follow this  
urbannoize

The best Lana Del Rey listening experiences happen...

In complete silence with no interruption or noises. Earliest of mornings, latest of nights. In just complete isolation where you're all ears, mind and heart. In almost zen like state. Letting the poetics lyrics, somber melodies and eclectic grooves take you away.

Late Summer nights, sitting near the open window feeling the warm wind and smoking a cigarette.

Still haven't tried to get high while listening to her

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

On acid

It takes over your soul and whole existence

To be specific it was HIgh By The Beach, Freak and Guns and Roses

I listened to Ultraviolence (the album) on repeat while tripping on AL-LAD

I also listened to AKA and Honeymoon (album) after smoking a bowl and snorting lines of Dilaudid. I gained a strong appreciation for both those albums because of it.

giphy.gif

I listened to Ultraviolence (the album) on repeat while tripping on AL-LAD

I also listened to AKA and Honeymoon (album) after smoking a bowl and snorting lines of Dilaudid. I gained a strong appreciation for both those albums because of it.

YES!!! i had never truly appreciated Guns and Roses before listening to it on acid. It made it sound like a creepy cult song, and I was convinced she was sending across a message for the Illuminati or something with the song, and that's what made me become attached to it.

Listening to Freak while tripping made me think that it was about me an my bf in that moment, and I actually forgot I was listening to music for a moment and that I was the music. So that's why Freak is still my fave...

If I want to feel empowered, I like to listen to Ultraviolence (song). Mainly because the song itself feels kinda sexy yet ballsy.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

My life changing listening experience was where my class and I drove to Brussel.

I listend to UV for the first time and it was amazing. To see all the flowers, blue sky and to know you're in a place no one knows you.

It was a great day.

Mfhp.gif

I never actually listened to AKA in this setting, but I *know* it would've been perfect:

It was while my family was living in a little apartment (not too dissimilar from Lizzy's days in the trailer park) and sometimes I'd listen to music lying on the bottom bunk of my bed with the windows open, a cool breeze blowing in, and the Latin music the Hispanic family next door was playing coming in really faintly. The only light was the moon and the red, white and blue rope lights I'd strung up on the bottom of the top bunk and my window, and I'd light some incense as well. 

It was so relaxing, and I could allow myself to just get lost in whatever I was listening to-- I really miss that  :legend:

o4qjp4j.png

Just moments right after the sun comes down from the beach, where everything sort of turns a deep red orange, to then a dark blue. To then getting sprinkled on by neighboring rain clouds, and getting in your car, and driving off back home in the rain listening to Old Money, nice and warm as you see the rain sort of make diamonds out of the evening lights in the rain on your car's windshield. 

UV/Honeymoon

One of my best experiences was last week: I was sitting on the train to take me home, the sun was setting and it made the sky orange... but I could see heavy rain clouds ahead of me. And the sunshine rays hit my eyes. I was listening to West Coast and it all felt like a UV music video (except that I was sitting on a train and not in a car).

It was just...  a beautiful scenery and the sky looked so dramatic. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png