Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend - May 27, 2017

girl in all honesty, I hope not. this ain't something that ever needs to be re-watched! let's forget it happened

PRlviuw.gif

I filmed a few snippets for my instagram live, you could check them out there? I didn't do it very good though, wanted to enjoy the show too.

Same username as here.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

girl in all honesty, I hope not. this ain't something that ever needs to be re-watched! let's forget it happened

PRlviuw.gif

Hell yes, I got the feeling I don't know more about Cherry (studio Version), and the surprise will stay complete. Her vocals were so damn bad. (I love her, but please, admit it for a sec)

+ I really think girls weren't here just for the show, but the mics were off when it wasn't supposed to be.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

How can you play Cruel World for 1000th time but waste an opportunity for Love live professionally recorded

I'm unstanning

If she wasn't 5 minutes late we might've got that one :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Hell yes, I got the feeling I don't know more about Cherry (studio Version), and the surprise will stay complete. Her vocals were so damn bad. (I love her, but please, admit it for a sec)

I don't think her vocals were bad, her band was way higher than her voice and that was the main problem here. Then she started to get a little nervous. There were parts where you could barely hear her sing because of the band. Whoever is in control of the sound and mixing is an idiot

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

NOT EVERYTHING IS LOST GUYS.

There may be an interview explaining why her unprofessional ass delayed it to July :crossed:

Hope that she's going to tell us everything on Wednesday.

giphy.gif