What is your favorite snippet from LFL?

108 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite snippet from LFL?

• Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • In My Feelings
    • GBA-AATBWIT
    • WWTWAWWKD
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free
    • 13 Bitches
    • Tomorrow Never Came

Tomorrow Never Came is the track I've been wanting to hear for awhile, and It's everything that I wanted it to be.

In My Feelings is a track I was worried about, but It's better than I expected. Both of those get my vote.

WTWWAWWKD-- it mixes a sweet, old-fashioned sound and themes (almost WWI-ish to me; curls and corsets and such) with a more modern, loose sound ("throw your hands up and get loose", "lean into the fucking youth"). Aside from that, her high vocals are threatening to kill me deader than Honeymoon

(Get Free and TNC are close runner-ups for me, though)

o4qjp4j.png

In My Feelings sounds so catchy. The melody is unlike anything she's done before and it's upbeat. But World At War sounds so different than I expected and is almost more uptempo which is exciting. I also love the lyrics to this one. Simply from the title, I've always been most hyped for this one and that remains.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Mine keeps changing. One minute it's WTWWAW, then Cherry cause of the "fuck" and chorus production, then 13 beaches intro, I just CANT judge by a snippet!

I mean when that 6 second snippet of Love leaked I thought it was the most amazing thing ever but it's probably going to be my least favourite song on the album in the end lol

i remember hearing that video on utube, its still up there, and i remember reading comments how heroin was absolutely overshadowed and no one cared about this lol and then song released... what a surprise it was.. i can only imagine:oprah:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y