Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Grabbed my Lust For Life copy today on store, i'm listening to it rn and it sounds like heaven on the stereo.

Can't wait to grab my vinyl copy next year, along with Born To Die (the only Lana vinyls I still don't have)

Girl I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive

goddam keyring that was supposed to me with my copy

--

Any news about the instagram mess?

In addition to the supposed Cursive polo; Lust For Life Cursive visors confirmed for merch!!! 

1) These are gonna be so cute

2) Polos and Visors? subway is having a fucking SEIZURE

https://twitter.com/70sSpaceWitch/status/905232548070088704

Tbh I'd rather have trump stay in office for 4 years than have pence get anywhere near the title of President. While trump is a orange buffoon, pence is a conniving slob who could do lots of damage as well as trump. I feel since pence could be labeled as more sane, people would let things slide more. Especially since it'll seem much more controlled. I just think it'll be worse. I think her new approach us interesting & I'm excited to see where she'll take us with it. She'll probably say something at tonight's concert.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Girl I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive

goddam keyring that was supposed to me with my copy

--

Any news about the instagram mess?

My copy jumped on 3 songs, fuuuuck.

And insta mess: on facebook and pandlr EVERYONE is talking about suicide, some crazy theory about how the album contains lyrics that show this. I'm almost crying, cause i'm really afraid. 

original.gif

My copy jumped on 3 songs, fuuuuck.

And insta mess: on facebook and pandlr EVERYONE is talking about suicide, some crazy theory about how the album contains lyrics that show this. I'm almost crying, cause i'm really afraid. 

she's not gonna commit suicide; at the ery least this whole thing wasn't done in an attempt to. the theories came from some latin page afaik and it's farfetched regardless. she's just worried about the current climate and wanted to make only the most necessary tweets evident

Every country, America included, has phases of advances and regresses, and you sure have every right to fight against the regresses.

But can we not forget my first point was about what Lana posted on Twitter ? Like, thanks for making my say that I don't care about these students but Lana clearly mentionned the risk of a nuclear war and nothing else. Which Trump had absolutly no impact on.

i didn't even know lana tweeted, i was talking about how "ground breaking" stuff is happening in the us, like banning transgenders from joining the army and destroying DACA. its not americans being over dramatic. the man is erasing years of work and progress

i didn't even know lana tweeted, i was talking about how "ground breaking" stuff is happening in the us, like banning transgenders from joining the army and destroying DACA

It's very scary - the blatant racism, transphobia, sexism.....the USA is being led by a deranged Nazi sympathizer (and let's just call Jeff Sessions for what he is ---- a Nazi in disguise).

If you guys don't know, please look up Jeff Sessions' thoughts on a legal case where KKK members beat, murdered, and hung an African-American man a few decades ago.

He said "I liked the KKK until I found out they smoke marijuana"...........The US Attorney General is undoubtedly a white supremacist.

PS-------I can't wait for new Lana merch. I really really really need some Lana stuff (especially a lighter! I missed out on the last 2 Zippo lighters)

She’s 1 hour late, what happened omg

i really want to sleep, but i also want to see her outfit.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Why in the name of graham christ WHY DOESNT LANA AT LEAST TELL US A DATE!!!! FOR THE WM VIDEO, OR A LUNAR PHASE, OR A TAROT CARD OR A SABIAN ASTROLOGICAL DEGREE OR A PIC OR ANYTHING

YOU COULD AT LEAST LOOK FORWARD TO SOMETHING! IF WE HAD SOMETHING, BUT WE HAVE NOTHING

I WANT EVERYTHING :scream: