Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I have went through all, and literally all the love remixes that can be found on youtube and I came to the conclusion that this is the best one.

the instrumental is surprisingly beautiful at times. I wish they edited her voice more though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km9l86gAoS0

OT: oh and yes....Your Girl is THAT song

Guys, they are making a historic documentary on Lana Del Rey. Here's the trailer -

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=592089270961352&id=533023830201230

Here are some snippets from the documentary:

tumblr_m2d2cxazYo1rt1sw0o1_400.gif and giphy.gif

:wowcry: 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Since it's October I need to see those pop up shops pop up

can i just say your signature is beautiful, the symmetry, the shots taken, it's so nice :defeated:

I WISH I WAS YOUR GIRL :hair: :hair: :hair:

What a song OMG

Lmao the last time I asked in a status why did she scrap that one from UV, people started to slander Your Girl because apparently it "sucks" and it's "embarassing at best"  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

But it was probably scrapped because it's pretty similar to Sad Girl

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Lmao the last time I asked in a status why did she scrap that one from UV, people started to slander Your Girl because apparently it "sucks" and it's "embarassing at best" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [/size]

U know about the music tastes here

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

As someone already pointed out, I really think this record is missing that classic Lana touch all the songs from her previous works used to have. Don’t get me wrong, there’s a bunch of songs I listen to everyday and are stuck in my head (White Mustang, Heroin, Cherry) but even in those songs there’s something missing. Maybe it was the whole aesthetic and cohesiveness Ultraviolence and Honeymoon had :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

As someone already pointed out, I really think this record is missing that classic Lana touch all the songs from her previous works used to have. Don’t get me wrong, there’s a bunch of songs I listen to everyday and are stuck in my head (White Mustang, Heroin, Cherry) but even in those songs there’s something missing. Maybe it was the whole aesthetic and cohesiveness Ultraviolence and Honeymoon had :oprah:

I believe this is more like an opinion than a fact because I still feel like she still has that touch because she created a new set of songs that imo don't lack anything her previous works did but add a new flavor to some of them. There's a certain cohesiveness to the tone of all the songs on the album, they all give kind of a similar feeling when you listen to them. And I think the album would be very boring if the songs weren't so different from each other. The album keeps you entertained when it switches the mood/sound when Coachella comes which is basically the intermission of the album. I know the aesthetic is kind of all over the place with the space and hippy vibes but you have to see this album as a mosaic in order to understand it. I respect what you said but this is just how I feel :)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i really cant understand ppl on twitter trying to start drama about her signature being not REAL 

like if it wasn't real, why would she take so long to sign the stuff? she could just let anyone sign it and everything will be shipped on a perfect date

and yes they're complaining because the R isn't the same old R, its so clear that she's just writing her name and theres a huge difference between writing my own name and signing.. grow up please!!!! 

:smile3:

so u girls think will there be anymore visuals this era? I'm guessing no  :azealia:  lol it's almost criminal to not give Cherry, Get Free or Heroin a video to end this messy era the latter two making the most sense, the visuals this era rlly disappointed me the album trailer got my gay boy hopes up 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I have went through all, and literally all the love remixes that can be found on youtube and I came to the conclusion that this is the best one.

the instrumental is surprisingly beautiful at times. I wish they edited her voice more though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km9l86gAoS0

OT: oh and yes....Your Girl is THAT song

This sounds like something that was made for Peach Beach in Mario Kart but it's still cute.

That's the one thing I hate about Love, the production doesn't do the song justice. If you listen to instrument covers of Love, you can really hear how lovely the melody is but it gets kind of lost in the actual song.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371