Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Video Games has aged the best on BTD. I think BTD has aged really well in general, like most of Lana's music. Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence might have not gotten the best reviews in the world, but I think in 30 years time they're going to be consider classics. 

1. Carmen

2. Without You

3. Million Dollar Man

giphy.gif

Weird way to spell

Radio

Diet Mtn Dew

Million Dollar Man

giphy.gif

one for the money WOAAAAAAH TWO FOR THE SHOWWWWW WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHHHHHHHH I LOVE U HUNNNNNNY and im READY im ready to GO

million dollar man has aged so well with time... one of the best from BTD now

BTD holy trinity :

1. Carmen

2. Without You

3. Million Dollar Man

giphy.gif

yes!

Video games, Born to Die and Radio ..the trinity 

Video Games has aged the best on BTD. I think BTD has aged really well in general, like most of Lana's music. Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence might have not gotten the best reviews in the world, but I think in 30 years time they're going to be consider classics.

Ultraviolence was highly rated by critics but yes on BTD and Paradise. Truly iconic, changed the industry forever.

Okay so here's this hot take on tea w Sal

Love- S :clap: K :clap: I :clap: N :clap: N :clap: Y :clap: 

Lust For Life- Semi-Skinny, but she got some back

13 Beaches- Tumblrcore skinny

Cherry- You when when the good dick and healthy relationship glow up happens? yea this none of that it's just skinny

White Mustang- she's usually skinny but it's black friday and baby is bloated from all the salty greens she ate, tsk tsk greedy gal

Summer Bummer- FashionNova model waist skinny

Groupie Love- hippie that havn't eaten in 39 hours because their body has a disorder when high they lose appetite rather than gain skinny

In My Feelings- Violet Beauregarde 

Coachella- Mariah in like September

God Bless America- she's cute she's skinny she could be a model, she got some cheeks though n i ain't talkin about the front or back

World At War- skinnier than the fat man atomic bomb!

Beautiful People- She was skinny in her profile picture..but idk man

Tomorrow Never Came- She skinny!

Heroin- Oooof oh wow she's selling Fit Tea! skinny BITCH

Change- Skinnty as a dhime

Get Free- Skinny as a daisy

Roses Bloom- so skinny you can't even touch her hair without it turning to dust! a bit malnourished but still a legendado 

Best American Record- She's gettin there, werk it bitch! She put that new years resolution into place and dropped her ugly ass mans

Yosemite- Graphene Aerogel SKINNY

I’m SCREAMING!! :rip: :lmao:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Diet Mtn Dew is.....aging not very well

giphy.gif

She's aging perfectly fine, not everyone can pull off looking gorgeous at 197 years old

giphy.gif

I prefer the demo version of Diet Mountain Dew to the album version. There are 3 demos of that song but I'm talkng about the one that is similar to the album version but is more dreamy & slow with less prominent beats.

I prefer the demo version of Diet Mountain Dew to the album version. There are 3 demos of that song but I'm talkng about the one that is similar to the album version but is more dreamy & slow with less prominent beats.

yes!!!

yes!!!

I have that version in 192 kbps (5 mb). Is there a one in better quality?

Also the demo versions of Lolita (Nexus version) & Lucky Ones sound so fucking fantastic. I've been listening to them more than the album one last few months. :flutter:

The one that she has uploaded to her official non vevo account?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don’t know you guys but I’d love Lana’s next record to sound honeymoonish, for me, the most mature album of hers, it looks like that kind of album people would think of when they hear of Lana: cohesive, dreamy, dramatic, vintage... in some way I feel lust for life has lots of cliche or childish lyrics (white mustang comes to my mind) there are obvious some gud lyrics like heroin or some parts of 13 beaches (song that actually fits the honeymoon aesthetic maybe with other kind of production)

one for the money WOAAAAAAH TWO FOR THE SHOWWWWW WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHHHHHHHH I LOVE U HUNNNNNNY and im READY im ready to GO

million dollar man has aged so well with time... one of the best from BTD now

BTD holy trinity :

1. Carmen

2. Without You

3. Million Dollar Man

giphy.gif

Imagine not having Off To The Races in your holy trinity... taste can't relate!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I need her new album to be produced by Bloodpop, some songs by DJWS, and maybe Diplo.

Like, full dance-pop album with some EDM elements. :defeated: It may sound a bit generic, but imagine success. Plus some positive lyrics, since she wants to go in that direction. Like, I think radio would play her songs and GP would change the point of view towards her and her music. Also, we never got something like that from her (out of released stuff). Maybe including 2-3 collaborations max. Her voice doesn't have to be polished like in BtD/Paradise, but it can be less vintage and more futuristic/modern.

Lots of interviews, events, photoshoots, colorful MVs with choreos and some awesome outfits that would bring the era to life even more, etc.

As for the album cover, I'd like it to be professionally done, not like Chuck or Neil pics, something that would show the energy of an album but still keep the elegance.

Also, I'm not saying that Neil or Chuck are bad at what they're doing, but I'd rather have something more HQ if you know what I mean.

Now I know it won't even happen, but let me dream. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I need her new album to be produced by Bloodpop, some songs by DJWS, and maybe Diplo.

Like, full dance-pop album with some EDM elements. :defeated: It may sound a bit generic, but imagine success. Plus some positive lyrics, since she wants to go in that direction. Like, I think radio would play her songs and GP would change the point of view towards her and her music. Also, we never got something like that from her (out of released stuff).

W1lf8Qw.png