Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I'm still sad bc some of you fuckers bought a million copies of the signed lfl and I couldn't buy one fucking copy bc of that 

ELA+CHORA.jpgELA+CHORA.jpg

UPDATE: you lil fuckers, I got one 

(thanks to our girl electra)

tenor.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

idk if this was posted already 

tenor.gif

I keep avoiding this thread cause I need to read like fifty pages but I'm back hoes

missed you icon x

kinda agree with a lot of things he says, and a 6 by him is quite good actually

He does occasionally make points that I can agree with. BTW, he gave Katy Perry's Witness a 6.

Oh, and if you're not listening to him at x2 normal speed you are wasting half your time.

I'm so obsessed with GBA. The melody is a classic and the lyrics contribute something to this country's current political conversation without stepping on any toes. Should replace the original God Bless America. :legend:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

idk if this was posted already 

Lana should hire him as an adviser for the next album  :omfg2:

But honestly for the first time I feel like the production of her album could be much better. Some choices are strange and the trap beat is unnecessarily overused. Some tracks like Summer Bummer or White Mustang in the first half could have been cut. It kinda weakens the cohesiveness and actual lyrical improvement seen in the second half of the album. 

I've come to the conclusion that Tomorrow Never Came (imo) is the worst song on the album. I prefer Coachella honestly. I'm not even trolling. TNC is so far from a Lana song that John Lennon may as well have ressurect from the grave and shit all over it. I really dislike the Beatles' music and the song is identicle to them. You can barely even hear Lana over Sean's weird voice she may as well not even be in the song. I also don't like the positive, light hearted instrumental. It's annoying. Lana should go back to making dark, sad music. I don't want HER to be sad, just the music. However some happy songs she's made have been incredible, the only positive songs that truly worked on this album was Change, LFL, Love and Get Free. I'm kinda sad that she changed a lot of the production on this album to make it seem lighter and happier, i reckon if she stuck to her old ways this album would've been on the same level as UV and HM. I hope she doesn't ditch the sad stuff, because that's what she's good at. Dark art is always the best art.

honestly tho.. I competely agree with you especially about TNC  :awkney2: , omg everyone here's preaching and hollering about how amazing and great it is and I'm sat here like sis.. did I listen to a different song? it's some awful bootleg beatle shit 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

honestly tho.. I competely agree with you especially about TNC  :awkney2: , omg everyone here's preaching and hollering about how amazing and great it is and I'm sat here like sis.. did I listen to a different song? it's some awful bootleg beatle shit

Blocked.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven