Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I hope she tours near me, but I'm 99% sure she'll only visit London in the UK :(

ikr she needs to come to the north again (but not massive arena like the lpool and glasgow dates, I want to be right in the front of a smaller o2 place again like 2013)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Lana is capable of making good music that is "happy" or "hopeful" or whatever you want to call it

But LFL just isn't it in my opinion

It does have some highlights for sure, but it doesn't feel as interesting or fresh or as beautiful as a lot of her older work to me.

No. no wonders u stan volta hihi 

Is there any chance that she would come to Thailand?

I wish for it to happen.

I hope she'll come to you!

Guys, I really want to see her again but I'm actually a bit scared too. Since Lana is so much Americana and a successful woman, I can't help but imagining that something alike Manchester will happen... did we ever got to know who was behind it or their motifs? :( I wasn't scared in London and probably won't be if I get tickets to this tour... but still. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

For the people saying she "lost" her spark with Lust for Life.

Just because YOU don't hear it doesn't mean it isn't there. Or that she lost it.

There are plenty of people who do hear and feel it. So it's a personal thing, not something that she has lost.

Just because YOU don't hear it doesn't mean it isn't there. Or that she lost it.

There are plenty of people who do hear and feel it. So it's a personal thing, not something that she has lost.

I mean this is the nicest way but I'm pretty sure lots of members are aware of that. Personally I think LFL doesn't have that spark but I know it's different for everyone else. :agree:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hoping she comes to Georgia

Maybe I could make my brother's fiancée visit her family there while I'm at the concert. :hooker:

Gosh I feel so bad for even thinking that! :defeated: I shouldn't use her for something like that...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

what was the spark anyways? 

guys can someone tell me how many copies sold lfl this week in the uk? , im pretty sure that lfl will become silver by the end of the month 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Maybe I could make my brother's fiancée visit her family there while I'm at the concert. :hooker:

Gosh I feel so bad for even thinking that! :defeated: I shouldn't use her for something like that...

Dont feel bad sis. Any means necessary for the queen

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I didn't say anyone's opinions were wrong, and I didnt say the album is BAD at all. If you love the album, then that's amazing and I'm glad you do. But this is a forum for discussion and I don't have to love everything Lana does.

I didn't say anyone's opinions were wrong, and I didnt say the album is BAD at all. If you love the album, then that's amazing and I'm glad you do. But this is a forum for discussion and I don't have to love everything Lana does.

Like I said to another user, some people here like to assume things lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven