Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Sadly, this abortion of a performance got me off Million Dollar Man forever

But the Queen has moved on to brighter pastures, I don't mean to dwell on the past

I think that those old Lana live recordings were awesome. I still listen to the 'million dollar man' & 'Off to the Races' performance in that session. I can understand why you guys hate them but I personally prefer when she improvises her melodies & does things with her voice. It's so creative. I don't enjoy the live performances which sound exactly like the studio version.

Why is Lana waiting to release the video?

Maybe she's waiting for someone to leak it :hooker:

Does anyone know if there are any good super 8 footage channels on youtube? Like the kind of ones that Lana used for Video Games

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I didn't say anyone's opinions were wrong, and I didnt say the album is BAD at all. If you love the album, then that's amazing and I'm glad you do. But this is a forum for discussion and I don't have to love everything Lana does.

:oprah3: GO :oprah3: OFF :oprah3:

outrageous, my sex drive

outrageous, my shopping spree

outrageous, Lana's on a world tour

outrageous, let's be it girl

tumblr_msz6ahgVwq1rgahtro1_500.gif

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Aside from the obvious Selena G cameos, and the other girl just randomly posing on the beach with the lighting that doesn't really match the rest of the video's ambience, the video for Summer Bummer was pretty nice to watch. 

It's like a glorified tour video interlude, but it's better than nothing so. At least White Mustang's gonna get the single and mv treatment 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_NJ2dpY9y4

:delish:

UV/Honeymoon

White Mustang video better feature a monologue or an extended version of the song :oprah3:

for real.

according to my email from pre-ordered the signed CD, mine was shipped yesterday...anyone know how long it took for them to get theirs?

I WANT MINE SO BAD UGH

~INSTA1.gif

Can't wait to see her new stage setup. I'm tired of the "del Rey" curtains look she's used for her festivals/shows 2016-17. It doesn't compare to the iconic lion statues for the Paradise tour or the metropolis-style skyscrapers of the Endless Summer tour.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Can't wait to see her new stage setup. I'm tired of the "del Rey" curtains look she's used for her festivals/shows 2016-17. It doesn't compare to the iconic lion statues for the Paradise tour or the metropolis-style skyscrapers of the Endless Summer tour.

Maybe she'll change a lot of stuff for the world tour. Like the setlist and the stage look. I don't think she'll drop her dancers tbh. Since it's a world tour and the crowds will be exclusively her fans (festivals don't really have that), maybe she'll have a better stage look and include more songs from LFL and even Huntymoon.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif