Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Imagine a lana del rey documentary, she's so private so it would be such a mess. You'd just have a camera following her to starbucks and the gas station every morning and then she'd go home and shut the door in it's face and start posting instagram vids of scientific things with her 8mm iphone app, the end. :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Imagine a lana del rey documentary, she's so private so it would be such a mess. You'd just have a camera following her to starbucks and the gas station every morning and then she'd go home and shut the door in it's face and start posting instagram vids of scientific things with her 8mm iphone app, the end. :crossed:

Wasn't Chuck supposedly filming a docu on Lana? Whatever happened to that?

Real artists don’t need them. They can keep it

Yeah, you're probably right tho. Even the damn Chainsmokers have a Grammy. So it's a piece of mainstream trash anyway. They give 8 Grammys to a single artist when there are so many deserving artists who work their ass off but aren't that mainstream.

Wasn't Chuck supposedly filming a docu on Lana? Whatever happened to that?

Lana goes to her backyard beach and lies down while she tops up on her sunblock.

Puts iTunes on phone and earphones in and prepares to listen to led zeppelin.

lana:I'm listening to that underground jazz you all know I'm such a big fan of kids.

Lana sunbathes for the next hour while Chuck films her lying down with her beat poetry book and Marilyn Monroe picture book tossed on the sand next to her.

Chuck:what made you want to become a musician Lana?

Lana:well you know just sonically,visually and artistically I felt that's where my direction of path was taking me which was juxtaposed with the darkness and melancholy that I feel within.

So graham is Rob and you're Lana. Noted. Love you, and come to Georgia :kiss2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Although I'd love a documentary, I wouldn't want it now. I'd rather wait a few year to see what it'll be like, I feel like Lana's career has just begun and this new life of hers as well. A documentary needs a story to tell and in order to tell it, it needs a lot of information to create it. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So prettty much what to look forward to after WM video:

• Tour dates

:toofunny:

I was just reminded that this era is almost over. A shame tbh. Even though it was super messy (Love leak, Coachella, May 26th fiasco, BAR and Yosemite scrapped, "fake" tracklist meltdowns, etc.) it was kinda fun and I loved the music :oprah:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Not to say that I'm not enjoying LFL, but I can't help but think about LDR6 and what genre Lana will go into. I hope the sound isn't just a 'vibe' but rather a different sound completely.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I really want her to make a scary horror album

1. Hate

2. Lust For Brains

3. 13 Witches

4. White Hearse

5. Summer Murder

6. Groupie Massacre

7. Homicidal Feelings

8. Cannibals - Limbs In My Mind

9. God Bless America - And All The Thirsty Zombies In It

10. When The World Was At War We Just Kept Killing

11. Beautiful Corpses, Beautiful Coffins

i couldn't think of another play on words for the last 3 songs, I'm sorry.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Im think we wont get any album untill 2019. She will go on tour and if u read the interviews that she gave u know she can do both anymore..  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

sad

i hope she comes to my city in BRAZIL

@ lana bitch please announce your tour on latin america soon bc brazilian lollapalooza's is going to open the sales THIS WEEK (9/16) sooo idk if i need to beg to my family to buy for lollapalooza or buy for a solo concert

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Im think we wont get any album untill 2019. She will go on tour and if u read the interviews that she gave u know she can do both anymore..  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

At least that's plenty of time for making a quality album. 

Well, LFL took like 2 years, and it's obvious that she changed the direction like 10 times lmao, so I hope she has a clear and more cohesive image of what she wants in it. Though it's also nice having an album with different styles. One single atmosphere for 60 - 70 minutes can be tedious. Anyways, she always comes through so whatever happens will be nice.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

At least that's plenty of time for making a quality album. 

Well, LFL took like 2 years, and it's obvious that she changed the direction like 10 times lmao, so I hope she has a clear and more cohesive image of what she wants in it. Though it's also nice having an album with different styles. One single atmosphere for 60 - 70 minutes can be tedious. Anyways, she always comes through so whatever happens will be nice.

The only think i want to the next album is that looks like a next step from lfl.. give me a out of black into the blue beeetch  :deadbanana:

Lust For Dead   large.gif