Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Someone get ha back to the trailer park

Maybe all her fans should stop supporting her so that she can become poor again and write better music. Might be tough but we can do it

i'm joking plz don't kill me

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I need another album like AKA

AKA is magical and perfect

#LDR6WillBeAKA2.0

#LeakAKAMertens

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I hate trash magic I think because I was so hyped to listen to it for the first time and then...

:rollin:

jk don't kill me it's just far from my top10. I love The Man I Love tho

I think LDR6 will take...some time... to come. Maybe there will be more coming while we're at LFL

tbh the best of Born To Die + Paradise era were the music videos because they were all iconic I'll never forget my meltdown with NA video teaser repeating the same scene over 50 times

I'm excited by the prospect of a world tour (if it actually happens that is  :hooker: ) because hopefully travelling around the world will mean LDR6 has an interesting and fresh sound, maybe influenced by some of the places she has visited?

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

LDR6 isn't happening anytime soon. She's gonna go on tour (apparently) and I doubt that she wants to go full into a new album era right after the tour. Mind u that even though hm etc were a bore for the fans she still had to do a lot of pre-production. Photo shoots, magazine Interviews, making 2 1/2 videos, deciding on what songs to include/concept to follow etc isn't really exciting for a fanbase bc we expect them but I'm sure lana wouldn't want to do all of this right after the tour.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm conflicted about what I want for LDR6. As much as I love her style in UV, HM is where Lana finally found her style imo. I think the best thing is to let her surprise us with whatever she has on mind for LDR6, but I'd really love to see a mix between UV and HM: sorta jazzy, with great instrumentals like HM, and the iconic trippy vibe from UV.

But idk, I'll try to keep my expectations low like I did with LFL, after all it's Lana we're talking about, she could decide to do a album full of Coachella-like songs.

Fayyt7N.png

ASAP Rocky singing on Groupie Love is shit, anyway, the song is a bop

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

he is busy getting melanie and marina files.. a classic carrer ending. :hdu: :hdu:

he better not think that everyone is as ignorant & lenient as Lana or else he might land his ass in jail. When some of Marina's demos from Electra Heart leaked in 2012, she threatened to go straight to the police. Literally, none of her music has leaked ever since.

(although I want him to leak early stuff that are not likely to be released in the future.. like LiB, LFL/AKA/honeymoon outtakes & all)

The man i love is such a boring song, i could never get into it

Wow, how could you even? :wtf2:

The Man I Love is such an elegant ballad & her vocals are flawless in it.