Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

a few weeks ago i had a dream about a heroine mv, it was lana going to the beach in the evening with the lights of a promenade in the background, she's alone on the beach though, then she went out swimming and as she dived underwater the ocean was space and she was flying around lmao. we also got some blue jeans throwback scenes; frontal shots of her singing, laying in the water but with the reflection of the night sky around her.

the end was her getting out of the water in a long wet white lace dress, it was night already and she went inside of a car parked on the beach since it wouldn't be a lana video without a car in it.

This sounds so beautiful, I wish I dreamt that! :defeated:

For the next album, do you guys want Lana to tease snippets of the songs again? Personally, I hope not. I want everything to be a surprise and I don't want to make an assumption that would make me disappointed if I didn't like the album as I imagined it to be.

I would say it's ok because it's interesting to know which songs Lana is most excited about, but the White Mustang teasers were a bit too much... I was hoping for some part of it to sound different but the more she shared, the more I knew what it was going to sound like and there wasn't much of a surprise left. Also, I don't like to listen to leaks before Lana decides to share them herself (except for unreleased songs because they're all unresistable lool).

So yes, less teasing next time but keep interacting with fans, please. :)

I was just thinking, imagine if Lana decided to audition for X Factor when she was Lizzy. Do you think she'd get four yes' ? Or make it far?

I don't think it's the right forum for Lana, so I would say no. First of all, I think she would be too nervous to perform on camera and to a large crowd at the same time and Lana isn't really the typical pop star that has a lot of dance moves to move around on stage. And I think X Factor wants something extraordinary.

But Lana's perfect in my eyes. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Y'all better still playing LOVE's video, it has to reach 100M Views 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

What did you guys do when Freak was released on February and you had to wait until summer for the festivals?

I mean I know we all have more important shit to do outside of LB obviously I just wanted to know if this place is going to die until the tour lmao

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

No i think that's what ruined the first listening experience for me, especially for Cherry, White Mustang and Change. Teasing short snippets is a terrible idea because your basically hearing the full song without actually hearing the full song, because u get the melody stuck in your head. I think she should have just released more singles instead

I was just thinking, imagine if Lana decided to audition for X Factor when she was Lizzy. Do you think she'd get four yes' ? Or make it far?

X Factor is for people with no personality and lack of indivisualism

Just a bunch of pretty voices and nice faces

She was too edgy to fit in back then

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

What did you guys do when Freak was released on February and you had to wait until summer for the festivals?

I mean I know we all have more important shit to do outside of LB obviously I just wanted to know if this place is going to die until the tour lmao

lol not me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@loleetah response # 7742

when you get up to "Don't let me be misunderstood, if you don't get it, or misunderstood it, listen again (in fact, keep listening in repetitive loop. )

and is also why the exquisite promo/cover Chuck Grant shot of Elizabeth on the tour bus (going on a star tour that includes the two sisters like any other

going past star Lana Del Rey's star home)

and to others- the music in Coachella is spot-on perfect for the rat-a-tat message frantically almost rat-a-tat-tat style urgency.

Are you Coachella's number one fan?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Just if Coachella has a different ins, will be a good song tbh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: