Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Fact: Cherry, White Mustang, and Heroin are the best 3 songs on the album.

Sorry but the first word you misspelled Coachella. Please proceed in the future

you obviously made this post only to make us angry

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Honestly I probably won't buy any of the merch this era, unless she releases another lyric book. I mean, some of the stuff is cute (or the concept of it is) but it's either pricey or it's something I just wouldn't wear often. Even then, her stores are confusing as hell since there's like 3 or 4 different ones.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I emailed them asking if i can buy without the digital album and they said no, only the bundles are currently being offered

But someone else here e-mailed and got got a link for only the merch without the album?? Unfair! :crai:

Anyways, I don't know Kali (haven't herd of her until I joined LB) but Jhené has sold platinum, worked with Disney and Drake and opened for him. Her debut album Souled Out topped spot nr 3 and her EP reached nr 8 on Billboard 200. I wouldn't say that she's indie or unpopular, just unknown if you're not listening to r'n'b.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I remember when they handed out LFL postcards in the queue for her London show. Why didn't I realize that Lana has been working hard for new merch and exciting things back then and there?? Man, I need some more faith in her! :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

her latest release is a very literal depiction of what its like to trip acid. seems to fit the tacky indie mold that she pulls off so well. who cares 

the term is subjective AF. but if I had to describe Jhene and Kali to a random person rn I would definitely use the word "indie". Its whatever

Well, if all you listen to is Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and The Chainsmokers, then yeah - she's indie af. If you actually take a step back and compare her to actual "indie-artists", then you'll see that nothing about her is "indie" in any way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Are you me?? I actually got some fragments of one, like a fourth, been looking for the right frame to have it in.. Her promo posters are just so beautiful - lololololololol no I get you, I mean there's so much work put on the posters, might as well spread the artistry around. The Endless Summer tour promo poster too just  :icant:

YES and now the LA to the Moon Tour poster is so beautiful I NEED IT  :crai:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Who are these people though? Like i listened to Khali or whatever her name is the other day and the only song i liked was the first track, the rest bored me to death. I wish Lana toured with The Weeknd <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I heard anyone who didn't like Coachella won't be given a code no matter how much one bought

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I heard anyone who didn't like Coachella won't be given a code no matter how much one bought

:eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Who are these people though? Like i listened to Khali or whatever her name is the other day and the only song i liked was the first track, the rest bored me to death. I wish Lana toured with The Weeknd <3

1. Open Spotify

2. Go to Jhené Aiko's artist page

3. Play Wading, The Worst, WTH and The Pressure.

4. Play Drake's From Time where she's featured in too by the way

5. Thank me. :hooker:

Edit: let me add Mirrors to task 3. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

And I heard anyone who didn't like Cherry or any the last 6 tracks wouldn't be allowed to go in, no matter how many tickets one bought

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif