Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

she also said performing new songs in a description

who would've though the real LfL era comes 4 months after release and ~9 months after the lead single

According to Lana’s new Instagram video, there will be more videos for this era!

cherry and 13 beaches can have videos oh my god i'm so damn happy (i had to edit this shit since y'all aren't able to get my absurd HAPPINESS)

doggo is defeated

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

hey bitches, i came back for your daily reminder that Get Free is the best song on the album and probably of lana's best songs in her ENTIRE career.

i don't care if y'all change the name of the song when you quote me but i'm serving #FACTS

rt

cherry and 13 beaches can have videos oh my god

doggo is defeated

Get free, I'm so sorry sweetie, I'm so sorry that an ugly ass bitch would even say that, oh my god

i will love you until the end of time.

That's pretty cool though, i wish all countries were like that. They're just words at the end of the day, all children will know what they mean eventually. Hats off to Brazil lol

I agree! And since most of our children are always saying these kind of words here... We are foul-mouthed here in Brazil. VERY FOUL-MOUTHED (idk if this is the right word for "person who says bad words the whole time". Lana should record the Cherry video here in Brazil when she comes here in March 2018 lmaoo

Unfortunately, there's a alt right wave growing here and they're, well, fucking it up: yesterday, our supreme federal court just allowed that students can disrespect human rights at our redaction exam in our national exam to enter universities... Before that, redactions where the student disrespected human rights or hate speech were automatically aced, and to enter an university, your grade must be >0, so the student is automatically "flunked".

In september, some museums disallowed the entering of people under 16 bc some art exhibitions had drawings of naked people. And there's more: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/19/brazilian-judge-approves-gay-conversion-therapy

It all happened in two months. I'm very scared tbh. Sorry for being off topic but this is very important to discuss. I hope Brazil keeps listening to Cherry in full volume, the highest ever! If I were the president, there would be a law about it.

FUCK

Get free, I'm so sorry sweetie, I'm so sorry that an ugly ass bitch would even say that, oh my god

i'm happy for it you dumb

get free and cherry are one of my 5 favs songs from LFL

misunderstood me and i get annoyed,.,., yes i'm like that

lana de rey - don lemme b misderstod

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Guess we won't know which songs got a video but I really wanna see the "references to the occult" that she said she would include. What if one of the videos is Get Free and there's a scene with the missile shown in White Mustang?tenor.gifokay those dots aren't hard to connect at all

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

We still have that video where Lana's in a white gown & boots. Isn't there also a video with James Franco & Chuck? Wait no, the Chuck & James ones are still speculation. Oooh BUT I do remember that when the Love video was shot that the people said that they saw Lana being filmed in a starline tour bus! Was that one debunked?

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Knowing Lana it will be 30 minute video to Coachella with spliced and edited footage from the honeymoon vid  :rip:

this is like the worst possible outcome lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I don't think she has much of a budget left so i'm hoping it's another homeade video, they always seem to work out well

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm not trying to be a mood killer for y'all but I'm keeping my expectations low because I think she might be talking about the videos of her live shows that she posts on her Instagram. She was talking about the tour in particular & she didn't really say a 'music video'. So yeah..

I really hope my (shitty) opinion is proven wrong this time.

I sat on the train home and listened through Lust For Life, all the songs... and I just had a moment and appreciated everything she has done for us. Gorgeous photoshoots. Interviews. An interview and a performance on camera. Communicating with fans through Instagram. Festivals. Promotion shows. A world tour, more festivals. Music videos and hopefully one or two more. And a wonderful album filled with such amazing songs.

I just... :oprah:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm not trying to be a mood killer for y'all but I'm keeping my expectations low because I think she might be talking about the videos of her live shows that she posts on her Instagram. She was talking about the tour in particular & she didn't really say a 'music video'. So yeah..

I really hope my (shitty) opinion is proven wrong this time.

She wouldn't be reckless enough to word in a way that we can infer that it's Music videos she's talking about. Also she talked about references to the occult in her videos that we haven't seen in any video so yeah, there's probably more videos.

I don't think she has much of a budget left so i'm hoping it's another homeade video, they always seem to work out well

Lana give us your Change homemade video :oic:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif