Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I don't wanna sound crazier any more than I might come off as, but like I had a dream that Yosemite was freakin beautiful. It's so frustrating because I remember the sound of the waterfall of piano keys, and soft guitars and I guess it sounded closest to Riverside. Wtf 

UV/Honeymoon

TBH, There's a good chance that even if that fan was telling the truth, Lana has already changed her mind about it  :facepalm:

I honestly want Yosemite so bad though, I hope it finds a home on either the next record, or a leak, or whatever.

Screw BAR/Architecture though, I want the different versions of Lust for Life, because it sounds iconic, and you really can tell that once the "Take off, take off" part comes in that this was made to be moderately successful.

I don't have a problem with Lana or even her surrounding company wanting to be commercially successful, but like if you're going to do that, you have to actually market the music.

who's ready to be disappointed but not shocked at the grammy nominations tomorrow, our bb is gonna be duped.....smh, smh ....

She's always snubbed and she will be again. Honestly so many women are gonna get snubbed and it will be a man show bc basically all of the big music this year was from men..... Hoping SZA for BNA though! And the only man who deserves AOTY is Kendrick.

She might get another nod for AOTY if Starboy is nominated tho... That's what happened at 2016 Grammys for her Prisoner feature

There was a lot of energy in the room around making a hit single

I can't at them thinking the single would be a viral hit just bc the weekend is on it loll, it got ZERO televised performances, the least they could've done is had one televised performances and made it the first single

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=iB5s2gou8ZM

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Yep.

And for some reason people on here are excited.

they probably forgot it existed, its quite uneventful and easy to forget.

whenever she “directs” her own videos, its just her walking around.

I laughed at the previous comment bc it is, I mean somehow true, but then remembered this one show about a flying nun my mom used to watch as a kid, and well imagine Lana just soaring in the air ala Wendy from Peter Pan in one of her videos. What kind of trip :oprah:

1968theflyingnun-o.gif

How she truly got on top of the Hollywood sign  :makeup:

UV/Honeymoon