Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

The only stupid thing about the cd is that she used the back cover as the picture when you open the cd.

Yeah, it makes it seem like Lana was only in the mood to take like 5 photos that day so they had to make use with what they had lol

Thank god Lana wasn't apart of this

Lyrics are very Lana btw

has Lana ever said anything about Halsey? i have heard she has but iv'e never heard them mention each other besides Halsey saying she finds some influence in the great albums Lana has produced. also, this whole song together after dating for a few seconds seems really petty on G-Eazy's part, it sounds as if he's trying to make Lana jealous or something and we all know they will eventually break up hehehehe. i feel bad though for Halsey if she ever gets the thought that she can live up to Lana's level, shit. i feel bad for Halsey fans who think Halsey is better.

giphy.gif

I'm really happy with the cover of this album, it connects to some of the songs very well. Also, why hasn't anyone mentioned a GBA music video yet? That would be awesome! I hope that song gets one too.

ive always said she needs to do it and dressed up as rosie the riveter

I don't think there's gonna be another video after cherry..she doesn't seem to have other videos planned for this era and she'll be busy with the tour in early 2018..

but I'm still hoping for get free, 13 beaches, heroin or world at war videos  :toofunny: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

my ideal GBA vid is actually a cartoon, I’m pretty sure I mentioned this in the same thread already lol but it’s like some cute trippy beatles style cartoon where she escapes danger and gets herself into tricky situations and girls and women save her each time. like maybe it could be on her LA To The Moon tour so it shows her all over the country so different women of different areas save her each time. it’d be cute! doubt she’d ever do something like this tho. a girl can dream :flutter: I think a 60s/70s cartoon style of her in the Love outfit with the daisies in her hair would be adorable

UbsOye5.png

my ideal GBA vid is actually a cartoon, I’m pretty sure I mentioned this in the same thread already lol but it’s like some cute trippy beatles style cartoon where she escapes danger and gets herself into tricky situations and girls and women save her each time. like maybe it could be on her LA To The Moon tour so it shows her all over the country so different women of different areas save her each time. it’d be cute! doubt she’d ever do something like this tho. a girl can dream :flutter: I think a 60s/70s cartoon style of her in the Love outfit with the daisies in her hair would be adorable

This would be so cute if done well. I would love to see Lana in cartoon form

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

she should do a "The Love Witch" inspired video for Summer Bummer or In My Feelings just saying it's kind of perfect 

That'd be cool! I was actually thinking of a Batman & Robin inspired video with Lana as Poison Ivy and ASAP as Bane or Mr. Freeze lol

I really want to see Lana dress up as poison ivy tho

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaand she's backkkk

alJihXy.gif

I'm not sure which one it is, or it could be a different twin each time (lol) but yeah they've met each other a few times, he texted me a few days ago and said that he'd seen one of them walking down his street but he can't tell them apart 

their hair is different colors isnt it?

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg