Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Lana revealed at the NJ show that Yayo is about Rob, Mikey Martin's best friend, who (Mikey) is part of the Shiny Toy Guns. 

There's more information in the Lanalysis thread! :)

Thanks! I thought they were talking about Lana's dad  :thumb:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

And you stan some of the ugliest and gutted things but you don't see any of us complaining. 

Anyways BORNS is taste an great y'all are ugly, fat, deleted, rotten

shut up fat whore

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yes I was referring to the Rob that Lana wrote Yayo about. It got me fucked up cause I want to fall passionately in love like them  :poordat:  but then i'd feel heartbroken afterwards so idk what i want...

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Yes I was referring to the Rob that Lana wrote Yayo about. It got me fucked up cause I want to fall passionately in love like them :poordat: but then i'd feel heartbroken afterwards so idk what i want...

Life is all about fleeting moments of happiness :)

Repent! It’s a known fact that SB established her as the new icon of rap music. Rap industry closed. Nicki Flopage was shook

Remember when Lanz single handedly saved hip-hop when she released SB and GL last year?  And now for the first time it's the most popular genre in the US, detroning rock music.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.  :illumilana2:  :illumilana:  :illumilana:

This is the best cherry performance of her life yet, she added new lyrics and amazing high notes

the WHAT CAN YOU DOOOOO at 0:48 is so cool

Then again at 1:35

Plus she makes her voice somehow "shake" at the I fall to pieces part that is also great.

Then the maintained I fall to pieceeeeeeees at 2:40

Fuck I wish we had a professional recording on this :defeated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqS2mh4ljzE

Lmao I'm getting anxiety thinking about the day we finally get a release date for the next project. Waiting for the release of a Lana album is one of the most stressful things to endure especially with Lust for Life. I died during that 2 month wait with no info after the release date was delayed to July.

I forgot Summer Bummer :facepalm: it can join Change at the trash can

You all try to criticize TNC but praise Change? A 5 minute song with no emotion whatsoever? I could be reciting a Lohanthony video and putting it over a piano instrumental and it would be more emotional than Change

Yup I said it :diva:

Honestly I like coachella better than change

The whole album may lack cohesiveness but Summer Bummer is the one that really wasn't necessary. I enjoy it but those "what what what" on the background are obnoxious and ruin the song.

Truth Tea! Summer Bummer, Change & Love deserve to be dragged like this. All the other songs on the LP are fine.

Well guys I love change and love, the worst track of the record is white mustang for me, never really liked it even the snippets wtfff. I always end up listening it bc its so short but really, the lyrics are so childish and the production is pretty meh.

if I could change something from lfl i would delete 100% WM and SB, I’d also rework some songs in the first half of the album to remove that “trap” sound them (yo Coachella and groupie love, I’d remove rocky from this song too rip) In my feelings is also forgeteable, lust for life is the second half + cherry,love snd 13 beaches for me :D

I hope Lana realizes (I think she does) how powerful and impactful her journey has been -- SHE did not Listen to the critics... the haters... and now she's selling out huge arenas, it is great (everyone criticizing her musical tones and now she is ON TOP)

That being said (I felt LFL was almost a record for the 'Critics' and I wonder if shell go back to the style we all fell in love with)

Honestly, I don't feel like she will return to that style of music again. Would be nice though.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

was there a special version of the box set because i never really cared about it and now i kinda do and i read somewhere that it contained 9 pictures (left) but what about the other ones (right) i saw in a video just now? couldn't really find any information about it or actual pictures of the content 

zb3mvdVCTAWw4966rFNyuQ.png

was there a special version of the box set because i never really cared about it and now i kinda do and i read somewhere that it contained 9 pictures (left) but what about the other ones (right) i saw in a video just now? couldn't really find any information about it or actual pictures of the content 

zb3mvdVCTAWw4966rFNyuQ.png

No, the pics in the picture were placeholders, hence why theyre different

image.png