Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I think this represents my mood right now gmagik.gif

oh my god wait a second

@ 

HOW DOES IT LOOK 

or should i switch out the current distortion for the b&w one and keep the lana running gif

keep this

or keep it the way it was originally

@ 

HOW DOES IT LOOK 

or should i switch out the current distortion for the b&w one and keep the lana running gif

keep this

HAHHLKMFGKNML THIS SI THE BEST THING EVER I LIKE IT LIKE THAT

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

@ 

HOW DOES IT LOOK 

keep this

omg iconic

except that cheap album owns no crown  kvf73ln.gif

Lmaooooo

I hate myself so much. I ordered the exclusive signed clear Lust For Life vinyl and emailed asking to cancel the order 10 minutes later cuz I was broke but no one replied so I just figured I'd end up still getting it which I ended up being happy about and then I get an email today saying the order has finally been cancelled and I'm having withdrawal symptoms realizing what I just lost. I'm so ungrateful fuck my unappreciative sinful gay ass :crai: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :crai: :omg: :air2:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I hate myself so much. I ordered the exclusive signed clear Lust For Life vinyl and emailed asking to cancel the order 10 minutes later cuz I was broke but no one replied so I just figured I'd end up still getting it which I ended up being happy about and then I get an email today saying the order has finally been cancelled and I'm having withdrawal symptoms realizing what I just lost. I'm so ungrateful fuck my unappreciative sinful gay ass :crai: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :crai: :omg: :air2:

is it not up for sale?

HAHHLKMFGKNML THIS SI THE BEST THING EVER I LIKE IT LIKE THAT

the more i watch them the more im fucking laughing

is it not up for sale?

I don't think so? Not the autographed edition, unless I'm blind. I hope I'm blind. :stareney3:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I don't think so? Not the autographed edition, unless I'm blind. I hope I'm blind. :stareney3:

the autographed one sold out in less than an hour; however i was able to get the vinyl ~3-4hrs ago

me seeing all these gays say Lana liked their tweet

tumblr_nylabexc3G1u6n38po1_250.gif

just wait until tomorrow when the twitter stans, lanaboard stans, discord stans, reddit stans, atrl stans, cop stans, etc. are claiming she called them and they give a fake answer and even if it's real I'll still be like this 

the autographed one sold out in less than an hour; however i was able to get the vinyl ~3-4hrs ago

just wait until tomorrow when the twitter stans, lanaboard stans, discord stans, reddit stans, atrl stans, cop stans, etc. are claiming she called them and they give a fake answer and even if it's real I'll still be like this 

"OMG LANA JUST PLAYED ALL OF LDR6 FOR ME!" 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

That's why I'm sad, I literally was one of the few to get it in that short span and then make a split second decision to cancel which was dumb and they finally cancel it two weeks later and by now I'm like fuck it, give it to me