Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I could understand the iritation if the thread was busy and more than one person was going off topic, but right now it's literally dead. The whole reason why going off topic can be a problem is because it makes it hard for the moderators (or whatever they're called) to read through it all, which i totally understand. However, one comment surely isn't making anything difficult. Some people on here just like to be petty :judgingu:

Still no need to pour random stuff into this thread. There are a lot of other threads or the status update tool. You are not forced touse this thread

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I quoted it and tagged Lana. :)

And yes, tag everyone that's around her! Stella, Anna, Ashley, Alex, Blake, Thomas... spam them and maybe they'll tell Lana about it in case she doesn't see it!

Edit: I went ahead and tagged Thomas and Blake in a subtweet as well. :hooker:

Roger that. You're doing amazing, sweetie

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

tea! Off To The Races is a good closer but I just can't with Blue Jeans and Summertime Sadness anymore

yes off to the races should stay also video games is a classic but the others.. :hooker:  :um:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Off To The Races live version is great but her performance in it is terrible. She's just mumbling around, only singing half of the lyrics.

Apart form Video Games and perhaps Born To Die, there is no need for BtD tracks. Summertime Sadness and Blue Jeans are ok for frstivals but not for her own shows. Same for Ride - it's ok for festivals but it's not exciting enough to still be part of her own concerts. Body Electric is great live though, especially as an intro.

I don't get why she's ditching West Coast. It's a great tune, a lead-single and it was perfect live.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Off To The Races live version is great but her performance in it is terrible. She's just mumbling around, only singing half of the lyrics.

Apart form Video Games and perhaps Born To Die, there is no need for BtD tracks. Summertime Sadness and Blue Jeans are ok for frstivals but not for her own shows. Same for Ride - it's ok for festivals but it's not exciting enough to still be part of her own concerts. Body Electric is great live though, especially as an intro.

I don't get why she's ditching West Coast. It's a great tune, a lead-single and it was perfect live.

tea about OTTR sadly...Sometimes I don't get her choices...Last year she was singing Carmen,Lolita and Serial Killer.

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

OTTR lives are bad bacause is the last song of the show. She is tired. She should let the slow songs for last not the fast ones..

did u like ever been to any show of like anyone like ever

the only slow song she could use as a closer is video games but she shouldn't do it. she barely does the high note in video games she's just lazy and can't be bothered sometimes, is it so hard to accept that instead of being delusional? 

i76mrxw.png 

He has a point though. People here are seemingly not abel to tell their twitter wall and a thread in a forum apart

Well yeah but there are better ways of telling people not to do that than: "Can you even read, stupid?" There's really no need for being so hostile. I like everyone here but we do that constantly tbh.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

did u like ever been to any show of like anyone like ever

the only slow song she could use as a closer is video games but she shouldn't do it. she barely does the high note in video games she's just lazy and can't be bothered sometimes, is it so hard to accept that instead of being delusional? 

omg she only have one slow song ? Bye gay.. Enough for me

And btw she could do a accoustic version of any song.. When i see her for the first time this year i see her almost given up in the finish becausa she has fuck tired. 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Some Off To The Races performances are fairly good - the one she did in Belgium last year wasn't bad, for example - but generally she hasn't the shoulders for singing OTTR live. However I prefer the live version because of the atmosphere, I feel like it's more genuine and darker than the auto-tuned and overproduced studio version. The instrumental outro gives me life. I think she should just keep it, but work on the high notes and on the speed parts of the song. What she does currently isn't awful though, it just could be improved. But I wouldn't be devastated if she left the song off the setlist :bored:

Putting Lolita back into her setlist when she sang 3 of the 14 tracks on Honeymoon was a shame. Fortunately she didn't keep it this year, I was even surprised by how many Lust For Life songs she's been singing lately - Love, Cherry, White Mustang, Change and some acapella versions of In My Feelings, Heroin and Get Free. Not that bad

she also needs to leave Serial Killer btw..,.,,.,, please Fine China instead :cat:

omg she only have one slow song ? Bye gay.. Enough for me

And btw she could do a accoustic version of any song.. When i see her for the first time this year i see her almost given up in the finish becausa she has fuck tired. 

Wut?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ddddd @ them asking her to sing BPBP :deadbanana:

It'll be an Art Deco situation where she mumbles the chorus to herself then goes "we haven't rehearsed that one, we'll get back to you on that" :deadbanana:

lmao this situation reminds me of these gays that keep asking her about Life is Beautiful when they get to see her and all she answers is "the song was only for the movie" :lmao: bye